- 04-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Need good advice/ideas....
I am looking for a good food suppressant. I want to loose some weight but having hard time accomplishing it. I am not an exercise freak and maybe take a lot of long breaks from exercising. (Can't seem to motivate myself). I am not that heavy. (5'9, 145lbs). If I could I would stop eating completely but I know that's impossible. Anyone can give me some suggestions on what pills/teas/herbs work and what to stay away from? Thanks
- 04-08-2007, 09:07 AM
if you respond well to stims then EC (ephedra caffeine) would work great. once i take it i dont think about food for the next 3 hours. i would stay away from hoodia because many of the products only have trace amounts of it.
- 04-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Thanx I have to give it a try....funny u mention Hoodia cuz I took it for few days and seriously that thing doesn't work as good as people say it does.....thanx again
Similar Forum Threads
- By conversekidz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2003, 06:46 AM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2003, 03:23 AM
- By wojo in forum General ChatReplies: 52Last Post: 04-21-2003, 12:25 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:58 AM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-11-2002, 05:04 PM