Rimonabant appetite suppressant?
- 04-05-2007, 01:49 PM
- 04-05-2007, 02:38 PM
- 04-05-2007, 03:26 PM
cool thanks. I wonder if it actually works. I cant seem to find anything that will work on my wife. hoodia is the best she's had but still would like something better.
04-05-2007, 05:41 PM
04-06-2007, 02:30 PM
04-08-2007, 12:33 AM
If I'm not mistaken (although I very well might be), I believe rimonabant is often associated with some side effects.
Edit did the digging: Entrez PubMed
Side effects of depression and anxiety should be noted and looked for especially if your giving this to someone who isnt knowledgable about it.
04-08-2007, 08:14 AM
04-08-2007, 10:43 AM
04-08-2007, 11:38 AM
01-21-2008, 10:39 PM
I bought 100 grams of this bulk powder to cap my own. It was too hard for my feeble mind to try to measure out 20 mg's per cap. After "guessing" for am month or so, I couldn't tell a difference. At best guess, I was doing 20-35 mg per day. Didn't really notice anything as far as appetite suppressance_such a word?) I still had 30-50 grams left.. Didn't work for me..For what that's worth..:burg:
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mochaccino in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2012, 05:26 PM
- By HobbesAB in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2005, 05:58 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2005, 12:08 AM
- By PastorofMuppets in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2004, 08:43 AM
- By Rhapsody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-06-2003, 10:33 PM