Leviathan or Anabolic Pump

Treb

Treb

Awards
i've been lurking around here for a while, tying to get some info. i'm looking to cut fat and about 10-15lbs. i lift 5 days a week, and do cardio each day for about 40 min. leviathan and anabolic pump seem to be the top choices out there for a weight loss supplement.

just wondering what might be best for me between the two. i'm 6'4 241 and about 20% bodyfat. Leviathan seems to be getting good reviews and many have said they gain weight and cut fat on AP.

i feel my diet if pretty good, could it be better, probably. other supplemtns i'm taking now are protien, NO-Xplode (heard the hype, wanted to try it, won't do it again) and JetFuel.

fat burners i've taken in the past that worked best for me were AMP, and JetFuel seem to be working ok too. i'm loking to try something different, any help would be appreciated.

treb

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Well just in case you didn't know, Leviathan has free samples. That might help your decison. and IMO Anabolic Pump looks overpriced. Then again, they both do.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Well just in case you didn't know, Leviathan has free samples. That might help your decison. and IMO Anabolic Pump looks overpriced. Then again, they both do.
I don't plan on going off of AP till the day I die. It has completely eliminated the need for zero carb days for me, and that alone makes life in general more enjoyable.