- 03-26-2007, 11:06 AM
I am starting my second week of a Halodrol 50 cycle... (not sure if the link will work becuase of the # of post i have)
Since the main goal of this cycle is to add some definition and lean out, do you think it would be benefitial to add in some T3 (which I already have) I was pondering three senarios
1. start a pyrimad dosing of T3 this week, which is week 2 "ON" and carry through the final three weeks of the cycle.
2. wait until I start my post cycle therapy and start the pyrimad dosing then.
3. Don't use the the T3 this cycle
I appreciate any imput or suggestions you may be able to offer.
- 03-28-2007, 07:35 AM
Im currently reading up on using T3
Seems to me that #2 would be a bad option as T3 eats muscle as well as fat (does dependant) so the best time to take would be whilst on the halodrol.
03-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Clean Machine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2012, 02:52 PM
- By 1meand in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2007, 06:09 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 05-06-2003, 10:45 PM
- By pinzino in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:50 PM
- By creativebody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:02 PM