Please Help

rocketilb08

Awards
I am 17 years old and have been working out for 5 years. I am 6 ft 196. I bench about 260 squat around 370 and pc about 230. I am wanting to start a diet to trim down a lot and I want to know what supplements and things i should take. I want to get somewhat cut and I can eat whatever foods i need. I have read a lot of books but i can't quite understand what diet I should do. Again please let me know any supplements and things i need to build muscle and trim down. Thanks.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I am 17 years old and have been working out for 5 years. I am 6 ft 196. I bench about 260 squat around 370 and pc about 230. I am wanting to start a diet to trim down a lot and I want to know what supplements and things i should take. I want to get somewhat cut and I can eat whatever foods i need. I have read a lot of books but i can't quite understand what diet I should do. Again please let me know any supplements and things i need to build muscle and trim down. Thanks.
Welcome to AM :)

Multi Vitamin
Whey Protein
Fish oil
Creatine

What does your current diet and training look like? At 17, you really don't need many supplements at all. ;)

Workin

rocketilb08

Awards
mornings- 4 egg whites 2 whole eggs with some diced tomatoes
throughout the day chicken breast, tuna, protein, fruit, and vegetables. Haven't had any fish or anything yet besides tuna. Sorry that I didnt go into specific times and things but I really jst eat about every 2 hours
Thanks

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
mornings- 4 egg whites 2 whole eggs with some diced tomatoes
throughout the day chicken breast, tuna, protein, fruit, and vegetables. Haven't had any fish or anything yet besides tuna. Sorry that I didnt go into specific times and things but I really jst eat about every 2 hours
Thanks
Shoot me an email and I'll send you a file that will help get you started...;)

[email protected]

Workin

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see any carbs besides some fruit. You eat any oatmeal, whole grains, or sweet potatos? Interested to see what workin has in mind for ya.:bruce3: