6 lbs down in two days.
- 03-19-2007, 05:22 PM
- 03-19-2007, 05:24 PM
mostly water. one small meal over 2 days ain't exactly good for maintaining muscle though. i doubt you'll notice any difference in the gym, just continue as planned. sh!t happens.
- 03-27-2007, 06:23 PM
takes 3500 calories of defecit to lose one pound....your body just sitting around each day burns 2000 ...so just a matter of math
03-27-2007, 06:36 PM
You will be back to your normal weight within a week or so once you resume normal/adequate fluid and food intake.
03-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Definitely water weight. Just concentrate on rehydrating yourself over the next couple days and you'll be back up to your normal weight.
03-29-2007, 02:21 PM
But just because he lost weight doesn't mean it was all fat. There was certainly a fair amount of glycogen depletion going on in his muscles and liver due to lack of replenishment. So not only will that cause some loss of non-muscle weight, with every gram of glycogen (carbs) there is 3 grams of water stored with it.
At any rate, most can be regained in very short order once you resume your diet and training. Just don't let this turn into a long-term fast.
03-29-2007, 03:33 PM
most likely water...drink alot of fluids for the next week it'll be back in no time
Similar Forum Threads
- By longhornsp in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 55Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:48 AM
- By rms80 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:17 PM
- By Rhyno in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2008, 05:51 PM
- By UncalledFor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-13-2004, 11:22 AM
- By strangebrew in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2004, 11:31 AM