Ec/eca

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Since the summer is around the corrner I want to drop fat as quick as possible. I have always been pretty strong but always had lots of body fat, but its mostly around my chest and stomach area(probably sounds weird). I just started a new diet and I cut my caloris alot. Now I want to start either a EC or ECA stack. Now im not sure how much I should dose each thing and how many dose's I should take daily.

Weight: 175
Height:5'6
Bodyfat: 13-14%

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Get your diet and cardio in check first before thinking of adding in an EC stack. I don't think that you need the EC stack at your age if your diet and exercise/cardio routine in spot on.
Oh, and Happy birthday.
Today is my B-day. Woot Woot

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Well my cardio is very initense and my diet is okay its not the best but it good enough. I dont want to do a havey EC stack just something small mabey the regular dose just not as many doses

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
cut out the :pizza: :hot: :donut: :burg: and you will get alot better results than any supplement can offer..heck in 12 weeks at 14%bf you could look like this:bb: either way gl, and be safe with whatever your doing.
And Happy Birthday

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just got off of an ECA stack... i don't believe all of the hype... i have seen far better results cutting the BS and stairsteppin my way to a lean body....

post your diet for crit... (be honest, include everything...)

Best of luck bro...

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well my cardio is very initense and my diet is okay its not the best but it good enough. I dont want to do a havey EC stack just something small mabey the regular dose just not as many doses
Your diet needs to be better than "good enough". Especially if your at 13% and looking to get lower. It gets tougher the lower you are and good enough isn't good enough. Get your diet spot on and continue exercising. I agree with the other guys that at your age you dont need a stim. Your metabolism should already be goin full bore.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
I agree with the others that your diet and exercise are the biggest levers in the fat loss formula. Definitely make sure you have them optimized first.

But if you still want that additional 5%-ish edge, I'll answer your question.

1. Use Ephedrine HCL versus ephedra. Much less sides (typically no jitters, etc). You can find it in most asthma medicines / bronchodilators like Vasopro.

2. Typical dosage is 25mg E + 200mg C. If you haven't used it before, start with 1 dose of the above in the morning. Make sure you don't have problems sleeping that night or any other adverse effects. If not, you can up the dosing to twice per day, and then up to 3x/day if you tolerate it well. I wouldn't recommend going above that.

the Cardinal

Awards
I agree with the others that your diet and exercise are the biggest levers in the fat loss formula. Definitely make sure you have them optimized first.

But if you still want that additional 5%-ish edge, I'll answer your question.

1. Use Ephedrine HCL versus ephedra. Much less sides (typically no jitters, etc). You can find it in most asthma medicines / bronchodilators like Vasopro.

2. Typical dosage is 25mg E + 200mg C. If you haven't used it before, start with 1 dose of the above in the morning. Make sure you don't have problems sleeping that night or any other adverse effects. If not, you can up the dosing to twice per day, and then up to 3x/day if you tolerate it well. I wouldn't recommend going above that.
I agree, and I'd like to add a third suggestion:
Make sure you use saw palmetto if you intend to exceed 25 mg of ephedrine HCL daily for an extended period of time. This will counteract the potential for benign prostate swelling (which in healthy individuals, goes away almost immediately upon cessation), which will in turn allow you to pee with a constricted urinary tract (no joke).

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
i just got off of an ECA stack... i don't believe all of the hype... i have seen far better results cutting the BS and stairsteppin my way to a lean body....

post your diet for crit... (be honest, include everything...)

Best of luck bro...
hmmm...ECA has always been my favorite supplement regimen for cutting, assuming of course that diet and cardio is in place.

I can personally attest to its effectiveness, especially as of late. I have lost 10 lbs in the last 4 weeks, with minimal muscle loss due to cutting slowly.

ECA for me personally makes my morning cardio very effective, for a few reasons.

First off, it helps me get in gear, because I don't find it easy or enjoyable waking up and getting on the treadmill. Upon waking, I take my dose and by the time I get to the gym and get going it starts to take effect.

Second, it makes it much easier to reach and maintain my target heart rate.

Third, it definitely raises my body temperature and makes me sweat more. I'm a firmly believe that I'm burning significantly more calories as opposed if I was not taking ECA.

As for dosages, I use a slightly modified ECA stack, it's actually ECAY...

For the first few days, I only take 25mg of MegaPro Vasopro Ephedrine, 1 cap of Lipo-6, and 1 aspirin. Over the next two weeks, I work up to 50mg of Ephedrine HCL and 2-4 Lipo-6's.

If you are new or sensitive to stimulants, I'm sure that 25mg of Ephedrine HCL and 1 Lipo-6 will be more than enough, the Lipo-6 contains Synephrine as well which I suppose is similiar but not as effective as Ephedrine HCL.

Regardless, the results have been fantastic, the fat has been melting off. I will post before and after pics shortly. But like I said, I have lost 10lbs and 2" off my waist.

I will say however that my results are due to my diet and cardio. I have been using Fitday daily, which I have never done consistently, and I now know my diet inside and out, and know what to eat and when to eat. I have not cheated once in 3 weeks, although I will soon to shock my metabolism. Also, I have been performing cardio first thing in the morning 5 days a week without missing once. Once you get these two things nailed to a "T," I believe Ephedrine HCL/Lipo-6/Aspirin stack is amazing.

For the two weeks I take off, I use ALRI Hyperdrive with TTA.

-Mikey