Critique my Keto Diet!

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
This is my current diet. Just wondering if this looks about right for someone who is 180 pounds and GUESSING 15% bf. It might actually be lower but I really have no idea, going by sight. Let me know what you think. I am new to this so I am sure there are problems.

Breakfast:
Cheeseburger

33 protein 28 fat 0 carb 384 calories

Lunch:
Sausage (2)
Bacon
Cheese (2)

36 protein 55 fat 0 carb 639 calories

Dinner:
Cheeseburger
Sausage Patty
Cheese

56 protein 54 fat 0 carb 710 calories

Post Workout:
Chicken (2)

52 protein 14 fat 0 carb 334 calories

FINAL:
177 protein 151 fat 0 carb 2067 calories

Thanks!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Where is the green veg? You should have more veggies in there. Things like broccoli, peppers and salad. You need the fiber as well as the nutrients. It's not a zero carb diet, you should be getting around 20 carbs a day from fibrous greens and any hidden carbs.

You might want to check out www.c-k-d.com for more insight into keto.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good to me.. except you might want to add some fiberous veggies to this. Help keep you regular :D Also if you haven't see it, you might want to check out http://c-k-d.com/ very knowledgable CK bros over there.. also bump this for bobo..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much saturated fat, poor protein sources, no fibrous veggies, and you need a carb source either pre or post workout. (oatmeal)

I've found when these are cleaned up, the results are better.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Thanks guys.

Bobo, how do I get enough fat without it being saturated? I have been trying to find ways to get more fat without all the grease but I have run out of ideas. Also, how many grams of carbs am I looking at either pre/post workout? And don't veggies have carbs?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flax, Natural PB, Nuts and Legumes, Salmon, etc...

Go for around 30-40g of carbs. Veggies do have cabrs but its minimal and contains beneficial fiber (pick the right ones). Remember its not a no-carb diet. It uses carbs at the right times (pre or post workout).

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Great! Thanks for the info.

One final question and I'll leave you guys alone. Is it possible to do a 1-test/Clen cycle while on CKD? The Clen would be 2 weeks on/off alternating with ECA and approx 400 mg TD for the 1-test for 30 days. Thanks again!