stop burning muscle !

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
i'm having a hard time understanding how to prevent my body from burning muscle instead of fat....i kno its gonna happen but how can i minimize it ?...i've also been reading alot on fat burning supps what would some good ones be? i'm also tryin to keep/gain muscle to get cut which supps wont have an effect on my appettie since i still need decent calories to help muscle gain....any help for an amateur ?

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
have u heard anything about vyotech absolution..?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AL's lipoderm is a great product. I'd try that over any topical fat burner :)
Agreed. Lipoderm Ultra with RKs looks to be the spot reducer to beat.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I am a big believer in BCAA's and Glutamine while cutting to help spare muscle loss under a restricted cal/carb diet.

PSJ02388

Awards
is there any difference between topical and regular fat buners
?

FYI777

Awards
All the advice above but also for me I'm not gonna worry about if I burn muscle in that your muscle mass index is not carved in stone(sort of fluid) in that I'll get massive muscle gains and losses almost overnight sometimes(well not massive) but anyway you have to (probably) sacrifice a little muscle ,no doubt, while going on a negative caloric diet(sorry folks but you ain't gonna lose those winter fat gains any other way!)

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
is there any difference between topical and regular fat buners
?
Yeah, topicals are more for "spot reduction" If you are looking for a topical, get the Lipoderm-RK like mentioned above. Probably the best one out there right now.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
The best fat burning/muscle sparing protocol I've used is:

10-15 grams of BCAA's + 2 scoops Poseidon + 100 mgs caffeine about 10 minutes prior to HITT cardio first thing in the morning. Follow this 3-4 days per week, along with proper diet and I think you'll be please with the results :thumbsup:

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
YEP you said it.

I use BCAAs + Poseidon + Caff + Ephedrine it REALLY does burn the fat, keeps me hydrated and to me the BCAAs keep the muscle.

I have been biking 30 miles 5 times a day plus double swim workouts getting ready for a triathlon and have been mega dosing EXCELL and Poseidon and have actually GAINED some muscle and got leaner

CROWLER

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YEP you said it.

I use BCAAs + Poseidon + Caff + Ephedrine it REALLY does burn the fat, keeps me hydrated and to me the BCAAs keep the muscle.

I have been biking 30 miles 5 times a day plus double swim workouts getting ready for a triathlon and have been mega dosing EXCELL and Poseidon and have actually GAINED some muscle and got leaner

CROWLER

You're just Superman aren't you?. Can you bottle up some of your DNA and send it my way?.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird...I took some of Crowler's DNA and ended up growing breasts and getting VERY good at knitting.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You're just Superman aren't you?. Can you bottle up some of your DNA and send it my way?.
lol

I am definitely happy with the results so far. I am still over 200, actually gained a couple pounds when I started mega dosing EXCELL, and have a 33" waist.

I did an aquabike/triathlon race this past weekend. I averaged 23.5 MPH in a 15 mile per hour wind. My bike time was 7th best out of 300 people, not bad for a grandpa AND outweighing the other top finishers by 40 - 50 lbs :)

Dsade, Sure you could lose a little fat but you shouldn't call them breasts :stick:

CROWLER

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird...I took some of Crowler's DNA and ended up growing breasts and getting VERY good at knitting.
I heard they were using Crowler's Grandma's DNA as a cost-savings, thinking they would be similar enough to work. I injected 1nmol @ 5am, and 12 hours later I've knitted 45 scarves, 3 pairs of socks, a tuke, and 2 sweaters.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
lol

I am definitely happy with the results so far. I am still over 200, actually gained a couple pounds when I started mega dosing EXCELL, and have a 33" waist.

I did an aquabike/triathlon race this past weekend. I averaged 23.5 MPH in a 15 mile per hour wind. My bike time was 7th best out of 300 people, not bad for a grandpa AND outweighing the other top finishers by 40 - 50 lbs :)

Dsade, Sure you could lose a little fat but you shouldn't call them breasts :stick:

CROWLER

Congrats on your performance in the Triathlon! Those really are impressive numbers!

I need to purchase some Excell from you BTW...I'm about to go into a calorie deficient state and will need all the help I can get :thumbsup:

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Meant to add I was ALREADY doing higher levels of Posidon which eliminated 99% of DOMS even after some TOUGH weight workouts followed by some fierce bike sprint workouts.

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Meant to add I was ALREADY doing higher levels of Posidon which eliminated 99% of DOMS even after some TOUGH weight workouts followed by some fierce bike sprint workouts.

CROWLER
:head:

Workin

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
That Poseidon sounds like a great product. I will definately have to try some out when I get some money.:study:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
That Poseidon sounds like a great product. I will definately have to try some out when I get some money.:study:
I'd be interested in your feedback nvr2loud ;)

Lovin the Avy BTW :head:

Workin

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in your feedback nvr2loud ;)

Lovin the Avy BTW :head:

Workin
Yeah, I will definately leave feedback for it when I do purchase it. May be awhile yet, cause the funds are not there right now. But I will make sure I give my $.02 on it when the time comes.
Thanks and yeah, Gizmo rocks! LOL

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
wow ! thanx everyone for the advice....I put my order in for the lipoderm to help with the abdominals and i already picked up BCAA's and had some glutamine....

another question....if i took a fat burner ( lipo6 etc...) would this impede any protien synthesis or test process ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow ! thanx everyone for the advice....I put my order in for the lipoderm to help with the abdominals and i already picked up BCAA's and had some glutamine....

another question....if i took a fat burner ( lipo6 etc...) would this impede any protien synthesis or test process ?
I don't think lipo-6 would be an issue, but be sure to look at all the ingredients in the drugs you're taking: some may and some may not.

Berberine, a newer compound in weight-loss pills, has some data suggesting that it may impede protein synthesis.

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
thanx for the advice...i think i'm gonna try lipo6x...i havent heard anything too bad about it and i'll get 20% off with the cool gold club GNC card woohoo...

I've also read some really great things about poseidon..aparently the niacin flush in it is worth the purchase alone...let us kno !

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the advice...i think i'm gonna try lipo6x...i havent heard anything too bad about it and i'll get 20% off with the cool gold club GNC card woohoo...

I've also read some really great things about poseidon..aparently the niacin flush in it is worth the purchase alone...let us kno !
:thumbsup:

Workin

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
i'm learnin.....now i just have to stop postin/sourcin on how much i dont like G*C...haha....AM is def. the best....recomp here i come... arrrrrrr