Need to lose BF and i'm always hungry

renan

Awards
Hello all, I came here looking for some advice. I'm about to go on the atkins diet and i need a stack to help me curb my appetite, burn fat and give me energy.

I'm 5'10" 220lbs about 30%body fat. like i said i'm about to go on the atkins diet so you'll have an idea of what i'm going to be eating for the first 2 weeks. I work sitting pretty much all day. I'll be honest with you guys, i hate the gym and i really don't like dieting but i'll do both starting monday. I'm going to walk for cardio for about 45 mins every other day and lift some weights the rest of the days.

If you were in my shoes, what stacker would you recomend.
thanks
renan

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
In my opinion you are better off not using anying to start. At 30% bf you should be able to drop weight steadily without any supplements with some positive changes in diet and increasing your exercise.

Once the weight loss stops or seriously slows down would the be the time to consider supplements to help give you that edge.

I deal with hunger by brushing my teeth and drinking a large glass of cold water, not anywhere near as satisfying as a nice snack but it does help.

Just my 2 cents

Awards
ya if you brush ur teeth nothing will taste good and if you cut out things that taste sweet (Even if there diet), in couple of weeks your cravings should be greatly reduced. as for supps venom, ephedra, and psudoephedra all kill my appitite, remember they can help but you still have to have self control, if you can't control your self went the stims wear off, you will just binge eat.
Also if your interseted in ketogenic diets check out lyle McDonalds books.

excalibur

Awards
Nicotine gum to blunt appetite
White and green tea to speed up metabolism

alan aragon

alan aragon

Awards
Hello all, I came here looking for some advice. I'm about to go on the atkins diet and i need a stack to help me curb my appetite, burn fat and give me energy.

I'm 5'10" 220lbs about 30%body fat. like i said i'm about to go on the atkins diet so you'll have an idea of what i'm going to be eating for the first 2 weeks. I work sitting pretty much all day. I'll be honest with you guys, i hate the gym and i really don't like dieting but i'll do both starting monday. I'm going to walk for cardio for about 45 mins every other day and lift some weights the rest of the days.

If you were in my shoes, what stacker would you recomend.
thanks
renan
What's your diet history look like? Most people who go on Atkins end up losing a lotta weight quickly, but then gain it back plus more within 1-2 years. Not pretty. Have you tried a more conventional/moderate approach? I'd recommend seeing how you respond to this before doing more pain in the ass approaches. Forget linear low carb, it's a setup for failure. At least do a cyclical carb refeed approach if you tried reduced cals over moderate macros + increased training and it didn't make a dent.

Ol'Dirty

Ol'Dirty

Awards
One of the most effective things I have done is to gulp down as much water as I can whe I feel hungry, sometimes to the point of even feeling ill, but it quelled the huner nicely

Or eat somthing high in fiber, preferably some low glycemic carb source (to keep up with your Atkins), fruits and vegtables high in pectin (apples ETC..) can also help

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great ideas guys. keep them coming. my wife needs something to help her with her appetite also. she works out hard but eats too much. she is eating cleaner than she did. Its hard for me to give her advice because I have self control and cant teach that to her.

Ol'Dirty

Ol'Dirty

Awards
Caffiene also helps, a cup of coffee, or tea should help to curb the appetite.