Need to lose BF and i'm always hungry

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

Need to lose BF and i'm always hungry

Hello all, I came here looking for some advice. I'm about to go on the atkins diet and i need a stack to help me curb my appetite, burn fat and give me energy.

I'm 5'10" 220lbs about 30%body fat. like i said i'm about to go on the atkins diet so you'll have an idea of what i'm going to be eating for the first 2 weeks. I work sitting pretty much all day. I'll be honest with you guys, i hate the gym and i really don't like dieting but i'll do both starting monday. I'm going to walk for cardio for about 45 mins every other day and lift some weights the rest of the days.

If you were in my shoes, what stacker would you recomend.
    thanks
    renan

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.43%

In my opinion you are better off not using anying to start. At 30% bf you should be able to drop weight steadily without any supplements with some positive changes in diet and increasing your exercise.

Once the weight loss stops or seriously slows down would the be the time to consider supplements to help give you that edge.

I deal with hunger by brushing my teeth and drinking a large glass of cold water, not anywhere near as satisfying as a nice snack but it does help.

Just my 2 cents
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.13%

ya if you brush ur teeth nothing will taste good and if you cut out things that taste sweet (Even if there diet), in couple of weeks your cravings should be greatly reduced. as for supps venom, ephedra, and psudoephedra all kill my appitite, remember they can help but you still have to have self control, if you can't control your self went the stims wear off, you will just binge eat.
    Also if your interseted in ketogenic diets check out lyle McDonalds books.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

Nicotine gum to blunt appetite
    White and green tea to speed up metabolism
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.24%

Quote Originally Posted by renan View Post
    Hello all, I came here looking for some advice. I'm about to go on the atkins diet and i need a stack to help me curb my appetite, burn fat and give me energy.

I'm 5'10" 220lbs about 30%body fat. like i said i'm about to go on the atkins diet so you'll have an idea of what i'm going to be eating for the first 2 weeks. I work sitting pretty much all day. I'll be honest with you guys, i hate the gym and i really don't like dieting but i'll do both starting monday. I'm going to walk for cardio for about 45 mins every other day and lift some weights the rest of the days.

If you were in my shoes, what stacker would you recomend.
    thanks
    renan
    What's your diet history look like? Most people who go on Atkins end up losing a lotta weight quickly, but then gain it back plus more within 1-2 years. Not pretty. Have you tried a more conventional/moderate approach? I'd recommend seeing how you respond to this before doing more pain in the ass approaches. Forget linear low carb, it's a setup for failure. At least do a cyclical carb refeed approach if you tried reduced cals over moderate macros + increased training and it didn't make a dent.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.98%

One of the most effective things I have done is to gulp down as much water as I can whe I feel hungry, sometimes to the point of even feeling ill, but it quelled the huner nicely

Or eat somthing high in fiber, preferably some low glycemic carb source (to keep up with your Atkins), fruits and vegtables high in pectin (apples ETC..) can also help
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

great ideas guys. keep them coming. my wife needs something to help her with her appetite also. she works out hard but eats too much. she is eating cleaner than she did. Its hard for me to give her advice because I have self control and cant teach that to her.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.98%

Caffiene also helps, a cup of coffee, or tea should help to curb the appetite.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to Lose Weight, Rookie about all the terms
    By jakesnake771 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 12:56 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 04:22 PM
  3. Dietary Fat Needed to Lose Fat
    By foo.c in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 11:37 AM
  4. Need to lose 2%bf in 2 weeks