cAMP related question (I'm a Newbie!)

ts8586

Awards
Hi, everyone. I'm a newbie to the forum, to eating right, and to weight loss! I'm 38, 6 ft.1, 204 lbs. I started out 2007 at 220 lbs, and lost 16 lbs. just by cutting out the junk food, fast food, pop, and not putting sugar in my coffee anymore! I'm also excercising...which is the first time I have regularly since the mid-80's!!! I'm starting out slow, but I've been reading about a supp called cAMPHIBOLIC. Keeping with my "new and improved" diet, would this be a decent aid?

By the way, I'd like to get down to the 190-195 range, but my main goal is to get rid of as much fat as possible.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yes, with a good diet, sleep and workout regime it will definitely help out. Start dosing at 2/2/1 and then onto 2/2/2 a week or so after beginning.

ts8586

Awards
Thank you for the quick response, Ziricote. Is that something that I should take ONLY on the days I work out?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Take it on both workout and non-workout days with the same dose protocol.

ts8586

Awards
Again, thanks. Is that product still being made? I see it for sale, but again from what I've read, looks like it's being phased out.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It's discontinued since the company went under development of sorts, no reason that I'm aware of for it being discontinued other than that.

FYI777

Awards
Could get it in bulk also(just the forskolin extract tho)not sure of other contents in cAMPHIBOLIC. Repartitioning action here.