Lipo-Dissolve

Tailchain

Awards
Has any used the combination of Lipo-dissolve/mesotherapy injections in conjunction with Avant's Lipoderm ??

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Word??

What are Lipo-dissolve/mesotherapy injections?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word??

What are Lipo-dissolve/mesotherapy injections?
Its a series of injections into the SUB-Q Fat layer. Its ingredients include Phosphochloine (SP?) and a detergent. It effectively kills the fat cells, and lipoderm should help shuttle it into the bloodstream, and effectively pass it out.

Adams

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn. Who gives these injections and where?

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
Sign me up Ill take 2 dozen of whatever that is.

Tailchain

Awards
You can get the procedures done @ most medically supervised places that do Restalyn, Botox, Hylaform and stuff like that. It's been used in South America and Europe for a few years.

It's pretty spendy tho. I had a consultation last week and the price would be around 2K for low abs, love handles, and a little low back. Im @ about 210@ 10% so i've been on the fence with it cause of the price; but even when I get down to 7-8% most everything is gone but a little low back is left. ( U could buy alot of tren and winny for 2K !!!)

The doctor said the leaner a person is, the better the resluts. i think alot of fat ass housewives go in and expect miracles.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ohh man, I was just trippin out. Your guys' names(Tailchain and Thaiclinch) are so close that I thought Thaiclinch was replying to himself earlier...:fool2:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. Who gives these injections and where?
I know you can get the solution and do it yourself. You can also find it with lidocaine in it to alleviate the pain. Cause I do know that they can be a bit painful. And cause large red swells that go down after a week or so. If you do it yourself, its actually very cheap.

Adams

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
Ohh man, I was just trippin out. Your guys' names(Tailchain and Thaiclinch) are so close that I thought Thaiclinch was replying to himself earlier...:fool2:
Haha too funny.:icon_lol: