lotion

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i was browsing the internet when i came across a few products that were a lotion type fat burner. do they actually work and what about the lotions that are suppose to help you bulk up? whats the deal:trout: :wtf:

doodle

doodle

Awards
the topical fat burners, i would say are only beneficial to those with a relatively low bodyfat. ive used them before and they helped tighten the skin around the waist, but it was only temporary. So if your under 7% and about to do a show then cosider it, if not save your money. hope this helps bro.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
thanks man you might could help me out im around 7% body fat but i have this problem not matter how much i work out or burn i still have this fat patch around where my outer pec and shoulder come together (front of armpit) would it help there or if not what about a workouts wise?

doodle

doodle

Awards
thanks man you might could help me out im around 7% body fat but i have this problem not matter how much i work out or burn i still have this fat patch around where my outer pec and shoulder come together (front of armpit) would it help there or if not what about a workouts wise?
yes, it would probably be very beneficial to help show the separation right there. good luck and and keep me posted if you try it.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
ill probably try it closer to summer since how you said only use it if i was about to show or something il probably try it then