Anyone from New England/MA area catch this?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just remembered...within the last few days one of the Boston news channels, I think it was 5, said they were going to do a story on something they were calling the "size zero pill." I wasn't even interested until the announcer went on to say, "it's not for you (shots of some women)...it's for THEM (shots of horses grazing in a field)!" Which makes me believe it was probably going to be about clen.

Did anyone catch that, and know what the compound was that they were talking about?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just remembered...within the last few days one of the Boston news channels, I think it was 5, said they were going to do a story on something they were calling the "size zero pill." I wasn't even interested until the announcer went on to say, "it's not for you (shots of some women)...it's for THEM (shots of horses grazing in a field)!" Which makes me believe it was probably going to be about clen.

Did anyone catch that, and know what the compound was that they were talking about?

I am from New England but I didn't see or hear that story..Maybe it will be on NECN, by the way I didn't know clen was for horses!?!?

Redeemer

Awards
Hey, I live in New England and get to MA quite often. Let me know if there are other developments.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
this is stupid i hate news like this clen is used in every other county but the usa to treat asthma they make it sound like it the devils product or something, and im suprised this is just surfacing being that clen has been used for many many years for its weightloss effects