Am I doing this right??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

Am I doing this right??

Alright I just recieved my 1st order of supplements and this is what I got.

1 bottle Anabolic Pump
    1 bottle DCP
    1 Daily vits (vitamins by now foods)
    1 Super EPA (now foods)
    Whey Isolate protein.

Keep in mind Im trying to loose weight and cut,
    Im 6'1" 265 lbs 27yrs old

Now this is how Im starting off my workout etc with the supplements.

8:30am x2 DCP + Daily vits +200mg caffeine (stacker 2)
    +25 mg ephedrine HCI / 200 mg guaifenesin (mini ephedrine)

I let this stack brew about 15min

845am 20min fasted cardio max hrt 170bpm. I try to stay right at about 165bpm for the duration of the cardio session, this time does not include my 3min warmup and 3min cool down.

915am x1 Anabolic Pump + Super epa (Now foods) and a protein shake , Whey Isolate 102 cal 24g protein taken with
    4g L-Glutamine

1130am Whey Isolate protein w/ 4g L-Glutamine

130pm x2 DCP + Daily vits +200mg caffeine (stacker 2)
    +25 mg ephedrine HCI / 200 mg guaifenesin (mini ephedrine

Lift.....according to what day

Post lift I take
    Super EPA + Anabolic Pump wait 15min eat 3 chicken breast grilled skinless boneless and steamed broccoli

2hrs later protein shake w/ 4g L-Glutamine

2hrs later protein shake w/ 4g L-Glutamine

PM Cardio session x2 DCP 200mg Caffeine
    20-30 min max HRT 170bpm

Post cardio x1 Anabolic Pump wait 15 min Chicken breast Broccoli maybe some type of substitute.

Does this seem alright?? Am I taking these supplements at the right time? Should I do anything different? Im trying to loose about 15-20 lbs, any advice would be greatly appreciated, or if you can think of any other supplements that I should throw in let me know, money is no object when it comes to my health and my body

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Where are all the carbs at?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

In my PM meal post workout I will include pasta, bread, potato etc. not all at once but any combination of things.
    During the work day I have a microwave and a fridge, do you think that I should bring some type of carb with me to work? If so what is a good suggestion as I need something easy to prepare.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiclinch View Post
    In my PM meal post workout I will include pasta, bread, potato etc. not all at once but any combination of things.
    During the work day I have a microwave and a fridge, do you think that I should bring some type of carb with me to work? If so what is a good suggestion as I need something easy to prepare.
    I forgot to add that during my day at work I keep Deli meat in the fridge w/ whole wheat bread, and I will generaly cycle, like 1 protein shake 1 sandwich, 1 pro 1 sand. etc. Should that suffice??
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You should be taking your AP on an empty stomach about 15 minutes before your meals which include a good amount of carbs. I believe the general recommendation is about at least 60 grams of low glycemic carbs. Check this thread out, it should help answer some questions:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uspla...ro-ap-dcp.html
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

Im not quite sure what macros are, here is an example of how it was used. "macro's to 40/40/20" If I am supposed to be intaking a certain "type" of carb, what foods can I get it out of ??
    This is a great website and there is a ton of info on here....But somethimes I get so confused Sorry about all the questions...Thanks for all the help.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

Aside from me not intaking the right or enough carbs, does the way that Im taking the supplements ie. the time etc. seem to be safe and efficent?
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.04%

did you pre-load with the dcp? 3x3 the first few days?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

No I did not, I didnt see anywhere on it to do that... Should I ? Also I have seen in several posts with guys about my size that are taking 3x3 or 4x3. Should that be something that I should look into??
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.23%

No I did not, I didnt see anywhere on it to do that... Should I ? Also I have seen in several posts with guys about my size that are taking 3x3 or 4x3. Should that be something that I should look into??
    being bigger.....it was recommended to me to take 4x3 dcp.....i did that for the first 2 weeks..now im up to 5x3......i would go to 3x3 right now..and assess...if your ok....move it to 4x3.....i was 292 before starting my current stack.....so im a big boy also...and 4x3 and 5x3 worked for me well....only problem at those doeses...you will need 2 bottles a month to keep on it.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

What does your diet consist of ? Im having trouble understanding how to maxamise the benefits of the stack that I have..I just want to lose weight Im doing cardio like 5-8 times weekly right now, just got the supp's and now I need help with what carbs I should be intaking.....Did you get good results as far as weight loss goes on your stack?
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.23%

What does your diet consist of ? Im having trouble understanding how to maxamise the benefits of the stack that I have..I just want to lose weight Im doing cardio like 5-8 times weekly right now, just got the supp's and now I need help with what carbs I should be intaking.....Did you get good results as far as weight loss goes on your stack?
    welp....3 weeks in and im down about 10 or 11lbs

as for the stack....and diet...it all depends on what you like to do. i switched in the middle of my stack to a Low carb diet....because i feel that i lose weight better and have an easier time staying on that sort of diet.

now...im taking AP also...but im only taking 1 pill a day post workout with about 11 to 17g of carbs...thats it and then i take it 3x a day on my Refeed days.....i havent had any ill effects with such low carb consumption and AP....but some other people have.

like i said..you have to test and tune.....

Edit: Oh...btw.....with DCP i have been experiencing alot of water retention..and it seems to be fairly common so dont freak out if it happens to you
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

So for the supplements Im on does my work out and diet plan look alright?? or should I change my diet? or my supplements?
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.23%

So for the supplements Im on does my work out and diet plan look alright?? or should I change my diet? or my supplements?
    eveything seems to be ok....i would up the cardio.....try and start doing 30 minutes of fasted cardio first....once your used to it...then up it to like 45 minutes...im a firm believer that you have to have at least 30 minutes of slow cardio in order for it to work to your benefit. for the rest...like i said....you have a good foundation for a low carb diet pretty much...so if you decide to switch to one....there are very little changes that need to be made....

I say...test it for a week.......if your not liking the results....tweek your diet a little...tweek the dosages a little....its kind of a test and tune until you find the sweet spot for your body.....it took me about 2 weeks to get the supps right.

EDIT: Make sure you take DCP about 30 minutes prior to any workouts....it takes about that long for me to have it start kicking in.
  15. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.27%

CHANGE YOUR DIET! you are getting the majority of your calories from protein shakes. whole foods have a more thermic effect and will provide you with various nutrients that most protein powders lack. not to mention, whole food will be much more satiating.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

What do you suggest? Like chicken breast and vegis? Should I include brown rice or anything??
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

Wow I just uped my dosage of DCP from 2x3 3x3 and I could tell a HUGE difference in my cardio....I felt like I could go for ever and I was happy about it. Felt really good so I did an hour at 155-160 bpm w/ no problem, I ended up stoping because I thought I should go eat.
    Any how I love it and I just placed another order for another bottle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am I doing this right?!?
    By pltdan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 01:04 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 09:56 AM
  3. Hdrol week 3. Am i doing this right
    By turbo59x in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 04:47 PM
  4. Am I doing this right?