Sick as a dog
- 02-09-2007, 07:45 AM
- 02-09-2007, 09:20 AM
If I stop for awhile and start again, I notice I tend to get sick easier...haven't heard of this just changing the routine tho. Doesn't take much to get germs at teh gym, look at all the people not using towels or washing hands.
- 02-09-2007, 09:24 AM
I got like that previously, 1 week cold and a week and a half flu virus.
To me it depends on how much stress you add on your body due to the lack of work you have put on in that specific area. Eg: legs for me.
02-10-2007, 04:24 PM
I've been sick since I stopped working out hardcore, I'm guessing I'm not eating as much good protein, amino acids, esp glutamine.
02-12-2007, 07:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hondizzle420 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 25Last Post: 02-26-2013, 03:40 PM
- By Alwayssee333 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2011, 06:44 PM
- By Delta Force in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 03-27-2010, 06:55 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2005, 01:48 AM
- By fightercowboy in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2005, 10:19 PM