Your Worst foods ? (not drink)

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
What is the one thing you eat, that you know is not good for you, but you eat it anyway (even occasionally).

Mine are Pizza and French Fries. :D:D:D

The Pizza is high in both fat and carbs and usually contains some type of meat (beef,suasage, pepperoni ect.).

The Fries are cooked in oil that usually contains some type of partially-hydrogenated vegtable oil (trans fats), not to mention they to are high in fat and carbs.

The pizza is probably the better of the two I eat. At least I always include some veggie on it and only eat a few pieces.

What are yours ?
Why is it bad ?

LOL

PEACE

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
pizza, and either ice cream or chocolate chip cookies... damn :D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Pizzzzzzzza here too. It's the only craving I really get. I'm not one for sweets.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Same as Draven. Pizza! I can live without sweets. Pizza is usual my cheat meal every couple of weeks.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Buffalo chicken pizza on carb ups - otherwise i like my meat so i dont cheat.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Chicken Wings.  Damn tasty spicy little bastards.  I wonder how many chickens have seen the light because of my addiction?

destro19

destro19

Awards
a whole pizza, a whole order of chicken wings, smores pop tarts

PoolMan

Awards
Cinnamon and sugar doughnuts from Shipley's and Kit Kats are the only thing non-heathly I eat.

mcQ

Awards
There's an old fashioned drive up hamburger joint that serves an item called a "Mighty Mike". 1 Quarter Pound hot dog, deep fat fried, wrapped in bacon, slapped in a bun, smothered in cheese, onions and mustard. You can actually feel your arteries hardening as you eat it. I try to limit myself to 1 a month.

New Body

Awards
CHOCOLATE ICECREAME, HOME-MADE COOKIES AND TIRA-MISU

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
**** damn... I gotta stay outta this thread

*DROOL*

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
pizza, the worst enemy of the fat man.....the one war that no one can win.......the one single thing that drives us all to eat our way to a cheesy, golden crusted, gluttonous, fatty binge that makes you feel like the biggest pig this side of Dom DeLuise......and love every second of it!!!! :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
give me the sweets. chocolate peanut butter cookie dough cheesecakes, double judge devil triple layered chocolate cake, phat bowl of rocky road ice cream, hot caramel apple crisp a la mode. UKNOW!!! Sage

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by mcQ
There's an old fashioned drive up hamburger joint that serves an item called a "Mighty Mike". 1 Quarter Pound hot dog, deep fat fried, wrapped in bacon, slapped in a bun, smothered in cheese, onions and mustard. You can actually feel your arteries hardening as you eat it. I try to limit myself to 1 a month.

LOL WTF!  I feel less healthy just reading that.  I wouldn't eat that if it was the last scrap of food on the planet.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Goddam cookies and chips. Pizza, too, but, I got a pizzeria that makes no cheese pizza that they're famous for, so, I eat that on a carb-up. Nice to see you are visiting on more of a regular basis Chi.:D

chi_town

Awards
Nice to see you are visiting on more of a regular basis Chi.:D
I'm trying to liven a few of the sections up on this forum....as if you guys could not tell lately ;).

Every thread here does not have to be PH or 1-test or Gyno related.......does it ? LOL

PEACE

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by chi_town
Every thread here does not have to be PH or 1-test or Gyno related.......does it ? LOL
What do you mean, is there anything else?

:D :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Draven

Food, what the hells that? I thought I could just front load 10,000,000g of fina and I'd be all good. ;)

sincerely,

pjorstad
LMFAO :D

"Oh yeah and I'm just going to chew the tabs"

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesse, would you pass me the pizza and a few of those tabs please? :D

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually pizza and ice cream are weaknesses here as well. I can resist the ice cream except I always have some here for my daughter. And how often can you open the freezer and have a big box of ice cream stare at you, before you give in and grab some? :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by John Benz
Jesse, would you pass me the pizza and a few of those tabs please? :D
yes, please get it out of my face, I think I've had enough! :D :D

good luck getting the tabs though, lol

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
And how often can you open the freezer and have a big box of ice cream stare at you, before you give in and grab some? :D
tell you what, that ice cream never wins the stare down... in fact, it's usually over within a few seconds... gotta make that ice cream your bitch, or else you might actually feel a twinge of (bleh) guilt for eating such a thing... come out swingin' and it knows who's boss ;)

Zen_Lifter

Awards
well...you could be like me and work in a pizza place...where they serve free staff pizza EVERY night :S

I found the only way to prevent eating it too often, is to stop eating it all together. Havnt indulged in over a year...its to a point I would probably feel weird eating it, and my coworkers would probably look at me funny as well, more so then they already do :p Its a point now where I dont think about it much anymore.

chi_town

Awards
well...you could be like me and work in a pizza place...where they serve free staff pizza EVERY night :S

I found the only way to prevent eating it too often, is to stop eating it all together. Havnt indulged in over a year...its to a point I would probably feel weird eating it, and my coworkers would probably look at me funny as well, more so then they already do :p Its a point now where I dont think about it much anymore.

Zen,

Are you trying to tell us you indulge in nothing of the food variety ?

Come on now man......we all have something. LOL

rjones

Awards
The hardee's half pound sourdough burger and fries, or is that just good bulking food and not a cheat at all?

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
pizza and lasagna are my craving god pizza !!! pizza seems to be the winner!!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
How many of you have been eating healthy for so long that even when you do break down and have something crappy you feel like ass from it, physically and mentally?

Everytime I eat something bad now it's not even worth it. Well besides a Papa Ginos llarge pepperoni.

RippedUp

Awards
Last time I cheated, was 3 bites of chocolate cake on the 1st of January while having lunch with my parents.

quasar

Awards
That's dedication RU, I knew you were hardcore from bb.com!

I think we should have had a vote: pizza = 99.999%

Cheeseless pizza just isn't the same, I've tried it and it feels unamerican. And I thought I was the only one who had to cure my addiction for ice cream like it was a drug.

The cheesecake factory is my gf's favorite place to eat, we go there once a month and I can't avoid one slice of the best cheesecake money can buy (I'd split it w/her but she wants her own piece that's diff so she can "try" mine). It's a good thing she doesn't seem to put on weight like I do. Damn this efficient metabolism of mine!

Last edited:

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I'm not one to stay clear from "having a little fun", let's just say I get the munchies every now and then. I usually give in while I'm sitting there at about 3AM and order a large cheese pizza from this place in town called Mary Jane's that delivers pizza until 4:20AM. At the time, it's the best tasting, most satisfying meal I've ever had, and yeah I eat the whole thing heheh, but later I do regret it but I don't really care enough to let it bother me that much.

pinoy

Awards
mary jane's pizza and delivers till 4:20 am? run by potheads?

elijah_123

Awards
Peanut butter cup blizzards... thats good stuff. A rare treat though.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anything from Burger King, especially bad around contest-prep time..

I drink soda alll year 'round... Can't say my dentist is happy about that..

Portugese sweet bread, canolli, and Nutella.. Having portugese/italian blood in you kinda kills things when you're already full of yams.. :D

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
I would also have to say round table pizza, and like petefox, soda is my vice. I do drink plenty of water, but soda is so damm tempting. People freak out when they see what I consume, but when you are an ecto you can get away with eating a large pizza.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
npursuit i went 1.5 months with NOTHING unhealthy. most unhealthy was oj and creatine. i had three scoops of ice cream 2 days ago and felt like ****. doubt i'll do it again. easier for me to stay 100% on a diet or just drop it all t ogether

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
bigpetefox i used xenadrine to get off pop/soda. got bad headaches when i tried to quit a few months ago hehe

pretty bad when you need a drug to help cycle yourself off pop. i won't try one now or i won't stop. use to have 6-12 a day

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
SAMMWICHES!!!!!! ham sammwiches, steak sammwiches, bologna sammwiches, tuna sammwiches, salami sammwiches, meatball, hoagies, etc.

:D :D :D

bachovas

bachovas

Awards
Let's see, unhealthy? What a hell is that? Last time I had something (some brownie) was march 4 as part of a refeed, last week of cutting. Then I bulked for a couple of months(clean of course) and now cutting again. Now I can have bread, pizza, ice cream, cake, hamburgers, soda, cookies, whatever, in front of me, and don't feel the minimum crave. In fact,  for the last 3+ months my only carb source have been oatmeal, and some whole wheat bread like 4 or 5 times.

If you wonder why I cut, bulked and cut again, is because I started dieting (keto) and weight training pretty much at the same time, when I started bulking I did it because I was tired of cutting and been a weak piece of ****. It's all good now.

pinoy

Awards

If you wonder why I cut, bulked and cut again, is because I started dieting (keto) and weight training pretty much at the same time, when I started bulking I did it because I was tired of cutting and been a weak piece of ****. It's all good now.
bro i went thru exactly the same thing. i've always been trying to cut and recently i got tired of it and now im trying to bulk up because i'm a weak piece of **** too!

Godlike

Awards
Buffulo wings with blue cheese and vanilla coke.
I 've found that if I pay all my bills and spend the rest on sups I can't afford the wings. ; )

lvtrojan

Awards
geez

i respect you guys for being so hardcore about not cheating...but unless you earn a living through bodybuilding contests or modeling to me not being able to have a slice of pizza and a beer once a week is crazy (especially during football season). :p

but hey to each his own.

and btw ill take a hot fudge sundae, no nuts please. :D

motleybreu

Awards
cheescake...not often at all though, maybe once every few months

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I agree with T-bar and Ivtro. I have the worst diet sometimes, although I to TRY to eat clean most of the time.

The basic bad foods I have are cheese burgers, fried chicken, pizza ect..
what ever has protein and I can get my hands on.LOL!

For all my Latino bros, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say....menudo, babacoa, tamales, lengua, flour tortillas, avacado and hot sauce (salsa) all for breakfast.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
French fries with chili and cheese, or chese and gravy.

Do I really have to explain whats so bad? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
joeflex73 Nutrition / Health 16