Need some info on a few substances

1. Need some info on a few substances

would this make a good stack to lose weight?

Albuterol
    Yohimbine
    DCP
    AP

My diet has been spot on for the past 4 weeks, and i have been in the gym of every day that i was suppose to go. I feel that i have disciplined myself now and i can take it to the next level of fat burning. Also any good material to read about these would be nice seeing as DCP and AP wont search b/c it is too short. Thanks a LOT! also where would be a good place to get this Nutraplanet is looking good for some of it!
    Last edited by deuce747; 02-06-2007 at 11:39 PM. Reason: misspelled disciplined

2. Yohimbine wouldnt be necessary. Use the Albuterol for 2 wks on/2 wks off. DCP/AP can be combined in any cutting stack; albuterol is basically a stim that is cycled to complement the backbone.
    •   

3. In my original quest i was just going to get Albuterol and then someone let me onto the fact that Alb + yohimbine works faster. Doing a search for yohimbine lead me to DCP and AP so i am very confused LOL I have read a lot all about albuterol but before i got too lost with the others i thought it best to seek guidance to make sure they were all safe together. What are the negative side effects of the drugs? DCP sounds a lot like DNP to me being that it is a fertilizer or something along those lines so i started worrying about blowing myself up! I really appreciate all the help and this board is deff. a lot better than some of the others i have visited!

4. dnp is a whooooooooooooooooooole different story.

do not touch dnp until you have enough info, trust me.

dnp = tnt compound (atleast to my knowledge)

5. That's what i really wanted to know. I feel better now knowing DCP is not related to DNP. So the general consensus is that taking the 4 stack together is not bad but i don't need to take the yohimbine. And i take it since no one has said how dad these products are that they are relatively safe if used correctly.
    •   

6. just take the ap and dcp and youll be fine if everything else is in check
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some Info on OmnEvol
    By KSM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 11:00 AM
  2. need some info on test e powder purification
    By elhefe800 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 10:50 AM