Albuterol + DCP - Ok to Stack??

baf

Awards
I'm currently taking 16mg liquid albuterol per day with a view to helping to drop my bf from 15% to 12%. After reading good things on here about RPA's Damage Control Protocol I've ordered some - it has arrived today!

Just wanted to get opinions on whether it would be better to finish the cycle of albuterol prior to starting the DCP or could both be taken together without a problem.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken clen and DCP and it was ok. You will be fine as DCP will work synergistically with albuterol and you may actually be able to lower the dose and still get the same results.

baf

Awards
Thanks Rodja. Was hoping that that they would work well together.

Am looking forward to seeing what results I'll get with both - currently making steady progress with just the albuterol.

xcendo

Awards
I've been on this combo for a week, and it's a great stack. Albuterol frees up the fatty acids, DCP burns them. Almost like doing cardio when you're sitting on your ass.

kkt224

Awards
I have been taking these two products along with ECA, but I am a little concerned that I feel asboloutly no side effects. NOTHING! I have been taking: 9mcg Albuterol 3x per day, 3 DCP's 3x a day on an empty stomach, and a mild dose of ECA 2x per day. No elevated body temp, no appitite changes, no noticable change in digestion, nothing. Is that strange?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking these two products along with ECA, but I am a little concerned that I feel asboloutly no side effects. NOTHING! I have been taking: 9mcg Albuterol 3x per day, 3 DCP's 3x a day on an empty stomach, and a mild dose of ECA 2x per day. No elevated body temp, no appitite changes, no noticable change in digestion, nothing. Is that strange?
Yes very strange... ONE you shouldnt take ECA and Alb together... that will make your damn heart explode. TWO, 9mcgs is nothing for albuterol.. Im guessing you ment 9mgs... and if that is true... A) Your beta receptors need a break, or B) you got some bunk ****. THREE, do you not get speedy from the ECA?

Adams

kkt224

Awards
I am pretty sure my stuff was good, as it came from a highly trusted place (or so it seem around the bb boards). I took it for about a week...just alb and DCP...that was when I was feeling nothing. I have been taking the ECA for only the last three days, 2x a day and I dropped the alb. I added a little before workouts today and yesterday and really didn't notice a huge difference. but question, how can my receptors need a break if prior to this I was taking only eca and not even everyday? I am 99.9% sure where I got it from is legit, as the place was alluded to by many very reputable memebers.
Oh, I never feel "speedy" when on ECA, but I do feel markedly more awake and alert. And thanks so much for your response.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
what is DCP? i searched and couldnt find anything.

kkt224

Awards
what is DCP? i searched and couldnt find anything.
DCP is damage control protocol, it is a supplement. I have already determined that these two were okay to stack. I am very very new to this and I am learning a lot every day. Good luck to you!

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
I'm currently taking 16mg liquid albuterol per day with a view to helping to drop my bf from 15% to 12%. After reading good things on here about RPA's Damage Control Protocol I've ordered some - it has arrived today!

Just wanted to get opinions on whether it would be better to finish the cycle of albuterol prior to starting the DCP or could both be taken together without a problem.
What is Liquid Albuterol and do you have a link to where I can get it?? Im taking DCP and AP right now and trying to cut about 20-30 lbs of bf thanks man.
Ps. Im a newb

hockeyho

Awards
hey i have a show in 8.5 weeks and just got some albuterol and dcp and wanna stack um. do you think i can run them the whole 8 weeks or how should i cycle it?! i also heard that adding benadryl will make it so i wont have to cycle off the albuterol?!? im new to both dcp and albuterol so any advice would be great.
ps im 5' 4.5" 137 looking to be about 125 contest