those stubborn areas.

iwinulose2981

Awards
im cutting weight now and for the last few months ive seen a very good improvement . my diet is working great and im still doing my hated cardio. just want to know whats the best way to target my trouble spots now. ive lost the fat around my legs arms upper chest and stomach pretty quick now im stuck with some lower back fat and some fat right between my pecs and abs.

i know the only true way is to keep losing the fat but would doing the stair master opposed to my regular treadmill walking be better for the lower back fat?
i also started to do alot more decline presses instead of my normal bench , incline bench, butterflies.
is their any other exercises that might help me target my lower chest better that i can throw in?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
You cannot spot-reduce fat through exercise. Doing a million crunches won't take the fat off your abs, and doing the stairmaster won't take the fat off your back.

The best way to lose that extra fat in tough spots is just to keep losing fat period... eventually, it will come off. You can also try Lipoderm, a transdermal that can spot-reduce fat.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with my #1 fan, there.

You might consider trying our Lipoderm-Y or Lipoderm-Ultra. It helps get release subcutaneous fat so that it can be burned off.

However, while using either of those two, if your diet and exercise aren't right, the fat either won't be mobilized or it will simply be redeposited. Diet and exercise must be in order.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Goooooooooooooooooooooo Sir Savage! :D

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'll second the dermal Lipo products. Fantabulious!!

Peace of Mind

Peace of Mind

Awards
Actually, I recently read an article in 'Muscle and Fitness' that talked about a Danish study performed that tested the effects of light training in relation to lipolysis. They found that lipolysis was actually almost 900% greater than on a resting leg while blood flow was only approximately 50% greater. Therefore, they suggest that for desired reduction of abdominal fat, one should do a 20-30 minute workout, employing relatively light weight and short rest periods folowed by 20-30 minutes of cardio to burn the freed up fat. Sorry I was unable to find the article and post it but I couldn't find it on their website. Anyway, I hope this helps. I'll try some more to find the article and post that if possible.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
im cutting weight now and for the last few months ive seen a very good improvement . my diet is working great and im still doing my hated cardio. just want to know whats the best way to target my trouble spots now. ive lost the fat around my legs arms upper chest and stomach pretty quick now im stuck with some lower back fat and some fat right between my pecs and abs.

i know the only true way is to keep losing the fat but would doing the stair master opposed to my regular treadmill walking be better for the lower back fat?
i also started to do alot more decline presses instead of my normal bench , incline bench, butterflies.
is their any other exercises that might help me target my lower chest better that i can throw in?
Try switching up your cardio routine to a HIT style for a few weeks...I think you'll like your results. IMO, nothing strips away those last few pounds of fat from stubborn areas like HIT.

3-4 days per week, 20 min sessions. I find sprints to be the most effective form. Your intensity will make or break this so be sure your stretched out and ready to work...:run:

Good luck,

Workin