whats the best weight loss supp

jjb81speed

jjb81speed

Awards
since i have always been trying to gain weight i have no idea what products are the best......its for a friend about 185 and 18% fat. he works out normally but wants to start cutting...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP
Scorch
Dicana
HEAT Stack

are all good. Stim or non stim?

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Get his diet in check first, then throw some cardio in there. Once he starts plateauing(sp?) then you can adjust his cardio or diet some more and throw in a Supplement to help with get the last bit of fat off.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Get his diet in check first, then throw some cardio in there. Once he starts plateauing(sp?) then you can adjust his cardio or diet some more and throw in a Supplement to help with get the last bit of fat off.
This is actually the best advice I've heard in a while. Simple, but straight to the point. Great advice man.

Sprt

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
GOOD MAN! that was the best answer! But anywho, I like to supplement my dieting w/ Lipo-6, HEAT Stack is awesome as well, and Dicana is very good as well. Of course the tried and true ECA stack definately works, but I tend to try and stay away from it nowadays. I stayed on that stuff for way too long in the past!

jjb81speed

jjb81speed

Awards

lmao! that is what i told him. but he just wants to take something and do a bunch of cardio to burn off the fat. i am always trying to push him to eat better but he is kinda lazy.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
lmao! that is what i told him. but he just wants to take something and do a bunch of cardio to burn off the fat. i am always trying to push him to eat better but he is kinda lazy.
A supplement won't "supplement" laziness!!

If he doesn't want to put in the effort, then a supplement won't do the trick for him.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Supplements are only meant to "supplement" a good diet and exercise program. What does his program look like?

Workin

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the best weightloss plan is a persons diet

rafter

Awards

If he doesn't want to put in the effort, then a supplement won't do the trick for him.
Exactly. Getting a supplement will just be pissing away money. Your diet needs to be on or its a waste of time. And cardio alone wont help. Ive seen people do cardio every day for months and still be fat. DIET DIET and DIET. Get it in check.

Bisi06

Awards
I am improving my diet but nothing drastic. Cutting out all fried food, red meat and lowering my sugar intake. I'm 5'8 190 and want to get down to 165-170. I work out mostly when coaching (wrestling) but plan to start a running/biking routine along with a simple push/pull/sit-up routine along with resistance bands and squats. When the season ends I will begin a jkd/muay thai class. I want a stack that will help me burn fat without losing muscle and give me the energy to be motivated for my workouts. I've seen so many choices, it's impossible to decide.
Please give me suggestions as I would like to purchase the supplements this week.

Bisi

PS something for my ligaments, joints, and liver would be helpful as well.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I am improving my diet but nothing drastic. Cutting out all fried food, red meat and lowering my sugar intake. I'm 5'8 190 and want to get down to 165-170. I work out mostly when coaching (wrestling) but plan to start a running/biking routine along with a simple push/pull/sit-up routine along with resistance bands and squats. When the season ends I will begin a jkd/muay thai class. I want a stack that will help me burn fat without losing muscle and give me the energy to be motivated for my workouts. I've seen so many choices, it's impossible to decide.
Please give me suggestions as I would like to purchase the supplements this week.

Bisi

PS something for my ligaments, joints, and liver would be helpful as well.
Hi Bisi,

Welcome to AM ;-)

I would encourage you to be sure and make your diet the basis for the new program you would like to start. Educate yourself and good sources of protein, carbs and fat. Outline your meal and exercise plan on paper. Trust me...it will save you from a great deal of frustration.

That said...Try this stack. It's not fancy, but it's very effective and will give you the results your looking for....ASSUMING YOU FOLLOW A PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE PROGRAM....

Heat by Avant Labs
Fish oil w/ concentrated epa/dha (I like NOW "Super EPA")
Multi Vitamin (I like "Daily Vit's" by NOW)
Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition
Whey Protein Isolate by Anabolic Innovations

As far as your joint pain, I would experiment with 1/2 a tablespoon of Flax oil twice daily. This does wonders for my joints and add another healthy source of EFA's to my diet. I put it on Salads or directly into my protein shakes.

All of these products are available on Nutra Planet:
Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs

Hope this helps and good luck ;-)

Workin

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
Iam interested in this post since Im also looking for a good weight loss stack, but when I was looking for H.E.A.T. everywhere says that it is no longer being made and I can nolonger order it. Do you know of somewhere that I could get it or a good alternative?
Thanks PS. Im new.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Iam interested in this post since Im also looking for a good weight loss stack, but when I was looking for H.E.A.T. everywhere says that it is no longer being made and I can nolonger order it. Do you know of somewhere that I could get it or a good alternative?
Thanks PS. Im new.
It's available on the Avant Labs web site I believe:
Avant Labs-Bodybuilding and Human Performance Supplements

Welcome to AM Thaiclinch ;-)

Workin

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I just bought hydroxycut hardcore 2 weeks ago. I hate muscletech but decided to give it a shot. Turns out to be pretty powerful stuff. I throw in 25mg of ephedrine w/ each dose and take 2pills 2x a day. So far I like this better than an e/c/a stack and I even prefer it over T3. But most of these guys are right, he should proboly try to dial in his diet and cardio, otherwise supplements won't help much at all.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks PS. Im new.
avant is formulating a new version oh H.E.A.T. so they temporarily discontinued manufacturing. unfortunately, there are a lot of uneducated people that dont recognize the capabilities of H.E.A.T. because it doesnt deliver a cracked out energy feeling. avant realized this so they are releasing a new version of H.E.A.T. that is supposed to be much more stimulating.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just want to reiterate what some of the other guys have said-

H.E.A.T. IS NOT being discontinued.

It's just not going to be available in retailers anymore. It's going to be direct to consumer only from our website. This is part of a big new project and reorganization process. Here is the direct link to buy it-

Avant Labs

Also, as others have said, we are formulating a new stimulant for those who want to be so jacked that they get scared. H.E.A.T. is a great formula for those who want a thermogenic without getting too jazzed, but for those who do want to get jazzed, we've got you covered.

So we're going to give you the best of both worlds- H.E.A.T. and the new stimulant.

We're waiting on word from an important potential partner as to whether we can get the formulation and ingredients that we want for the new stimulant. If we can pull it off, be sure to have a fresh pair of Depends on 'cause this is Big Tyme.

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
Thanks guys, I will be ordering this stuff up along with the other mix in the above stated supplement cocktail, If you have any insite on how to stack it since im a newb let me know. Thanks

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I will be ordering this stuff up along with the other mix in the above stated supplement cocktail, If you have any insite on how to stack it since im a newb let me know. Thanks
Heat by Avant Labs: Follow the recommended dosing protocol on the bottle.

Fish oil w/ concentrated epa/dha (I like NOW "Super EPA"): 3 per day with breakfast lunch and dinner.

Multi Vitamin (I like "Daily Vit's" by NOW): 1 in the morning with breakfast, 1 with dinner.

Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition: 1 serving upon waking up, 2 servings sipped on throughout your workout, 1 serving in the evening.

Whey Protein Isolate by Anabolic Innovations: After workouts would be essential. Another great time is first thing in the morning to shuttle amino's to your muscles after fasting for 8 hours. Other than that, anytime between whole food meals as needed to get the total grams of protein your shooting for per day. (1.5 grams per pound of body weight is a good rule of thumb)

Keep us informed on your progress :thumbsup:

Workin

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
So, after some research and talking to several people on weight loss supplements I have decided to go with this for my first stack, Until the new H.E.A.T. comes out, let me know what you think. Any advice and comments are appreciated.

Qty Unit Price Total
Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
By USPLabs
Ships Within 1-2 Business Days Write Review 1 $69.99 $69.99
Daily Vits (250 tabs)
By NOW Foods
Ships Within 2-4 Business Days Write Review 1 $10.95 $10.95
Whey Protein Isolate (5 lb) Flavor: Peanut Butter
By Anabolic Innovations
Ships Within 1-2 Business Days Write Review 1 $39.95 $39.95
Super EPA (120 softgels)
By NOW Foods
Ships Within 1-2 Business Days Write Review 1 $11.99 $11.99

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
this might be a stupid question, but you didn't forget about whey protein, did you? other than that looks fine..

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
never mind i see it.....i should wake up first before trying to read anything....

jjb81speed

jjb81speed

Awards

I just emailed him this!!!! LMAO!! he got all pissed off!! thanks for backing me guys!

webnome

Awards
H.e.a.t.

I went to Avant Labs website to order the H.E.A.T. stack but it was not listed for sale. Is that because of the new formula thats being released. After lurking in the forums for awhile I really think that this supplement will help me out. Thanks!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Y'all cleaned us out! We're currently out of stock. It'll be back soon.

Lemme see if I can find any left at some retailers in the meantime.

Be right back.

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
Do you think that it would be good for me to take my Damage Control And Anabolic Pump stack for a 1 month cycle and then switch to Heat for a month??

Also I sit behind a desk all day and for my 4-6 meals at work I take either a 1/2 serving of meal replacment shake or else deli roast beef or chix breast on wheat. Should I change to just straight whey for my meal replacement?
PS. Im 6'1" 270lbs I would be ideal at 240-250

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP and HEAT should make a great, very potent combo. I don't see a need to cycle, but you can.

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
Im not using heat though it will be AP instead, Is that as good?? I saw some real good results in a thread on here using Anabolic Pump and Damage Control.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No prob.

If BPN runs out or has run out, PM me, because I know of at least one other place that looks like they have some left in their stock. They're not a board sponsor, though, so I probably shouldn't post it publicly.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I think one of the best things about HEAT that often goes underappreciated is its effects on mood. It boosts various neurotransmitters without leaving you burned out like other thermos.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I think one of the best things about HEAT that often goes underappreciated is its effects on mood. It boosts various neurotransmitters without leaving you burned out like other thermos.
I can attest to the mood boosting benefits of HEAT...very pleasant.

The neurological benefits of Poseidon (focus, CNS regeneration, mood elevation, etc...) are something that has to be experienced to appreciate...they're fantastic.

I would imagine the stack (HEAT/Poseidon) would have great synergy...in fact...you guys need to get HEAT back in stock so I can test it :thumbsup:

Workin

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Absolutely true!! I love not feeling bunt out afterwards!