Diet supp. suggestions?

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Ive been off from lifting for almost 3months and in three months ive lost alot of my gains and gained alot of my losses :wtf: if you know what i mean.Anyway i have basic cuts from D.S. and was wondering if this alone will be good or should it be stacked and if so with what? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Well im 6' 244lbs. My goal would be to get atleast to 225 befor beggining another bulk.. Time is of little importance just so long as i get rid of this flab...

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bro!

Now, let's talk about your question:

I would recommend going to FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal , a free online food journal that also calculates BMR. I would just use this as a way to track foods, percentages, and total cals. For the most part, I always make custom foods (by looking at the labels of what I eat) and compile lists that way. Otherwise, you don't really know exactly what you are getting.

Next, I would focus on what kind of a diet you would want. In other words, do you want to do a 40/40/20 diet (protein/carbs/fats)? or a CKD (1 gram of protein per lean body mass, green/fiberous veggies as your only carb, and the rest from healthy fats)? I highly recommend CKD, but you really need to get it down to a science. Side effects are bad breath and urine. EXTREMELY good at shedding fat if used long term (otherwise, you just lose mostly water weight).

Next, I would focus on exercise. Cardio in the AM will make or break you. It sucks, but if it was easy, everybody would be a lean machine :bb2: Make sure you still compile resistance/weight training into your program and ingest BCAAs and a good protein drink directly after working out.

Lastly, worry about supps. DCP, Clen, T3, T4, albuterol, ECA, lipoderm ultra... the list goes on. I would recommend picking up a bottle of DCP from Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs . I love the stuff! Also, Anabolic Pump (also found at Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs ) is something that I now use and will keep using as a staple in my supplement protocol. I've seen great results with clen and T3, but you really need to know what you are doing. You can suffer otherwise (make sure you do research on any supplement!!!) ECA (ephedrine/Caffeine/Asprin) is a milder, and better alternative IMHO.

Supps are honestly the last thing to worry about. The other info above is more important to have in check. If you feel you do, then have at it, hoss :thumbsup:

Good luck in the future, and enjoy anabolicminds!

HL

EDIT:I cannot speak for basic cuts, but many others on this board have used and loved the stuff.
Thanks alot! I think I will do as you suggest and make sure my diet is totally in check. I think i will also try the ckd. Thanks again!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Keep the basic cuts man it worked wonders for me. I picked some basic cuts, and a couple others form DS real cheap at the arnold last year. I org. got 2 bott. of Stim X for energy and realized it only worked for a few weeks until i guess i became uesed to it and stopped. It was after the arnold that i came back and started cutting, and found that by stacking stim x with basic cuts, gave me very nice results with my cardio. Just be forewarned, Stimulant X eliminates appetite lol, so you wont be getting alot of food, which prob. also helped me. I think at that time i prob lived mostly off of protein shakes and small snacks like a can of tuna or small ckn breast. Worked great for me, and im buying more for a cut in a few months so..
Also Stimx says to only use it every other day or so, so my dosage of basic was the usual, with 1-2 evry other day of stim x, for around 4 weeks

scrappydog

Awards
Hairy, is DCP a stimulant at all or is it a non stim. I'm looking for a good non-stim assistant to fat loss.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Keep the basic cuts man it worked wonders for me. I picked some basic cuts, and a couple others form DS real cheap at the arnold last year. I org. got 2 bott. of Stim X for energy and realized it only worked for a few weeks until i guess i became uesed to it and stopped. It was after the arnold that i came back and started cutting, and found that by stacking stim x with basic cuts, gave me very nice results with my cardio. Just be forewarned, Stimulant X eliminates appetite lol, so you wont be getting alot of food, which prob. also helped me. I think at that time i prob lived mostly off of protein shakes and small snacks like a can of tuna or small ckn breast. Worked great for me, and im buying more for a cut in a few months so..
Also Stimx says to only use it every other day or so, so my dosage of basic was the usual, with 1-2 evry other day of stim x, for around 4 weeks
Thanks. I actually have a bottle of stim x but was a little leary of taking the two together .

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I actually have a bottle of stim x but was a little leary of taking the two together .
The above recommendations are all good ones. Getting your diet in order should be the "base" that you build on. One concern when one goes on a reduced calorie diet and uses stimulants to loose weight, is the effect it may have on your Central Nervous system (CNS). I would recommend taking a good CNS regenerating product like Poseidon to combat any negative effects and keep you body operating optimally. A good BCAA supplement like Excell would be a great addition and would stack very well with Poseidon.

I would be happy to email you a rough diet and exercise program that is designed to reduce fat while preserving and/or gaining lean muscle mass. It may be a good starting point for you. I wrote it for my brother in law whos had great results with it, so I thought I'd pass it along for others to benefit from as well. ;-)
Send me an email if your interested:
[email protected]

Good luck,

Workin

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
The above recommendations are all good ones. Getting your diet in order should be the "base" that you build on. One concern when one goes on a reduced calorie diet and uses stimulants to loose weight, is the effect it may have on your Central Nervous system (CNS). I would recommend taking a good CNS regenerating product like Poseidon to combat any negative effects and keep you body operating optimally. A good BCAA supplement like Excell would be a great addition and would stack very well with Poseidon.

I would be happy to email you a rough diet and exercise program that is designed to reduce fat while preserving and/or gaining lean muscle mass. It may be a good starting point for you. I wrote it for my brother in law whos had great results with it, so I thought I'd pass it along for others to benefit from as well. ;-)
Send me an email if your interested:
[email protected]

Good luck,

Workin
Thanks workin. I got your diet and exercise program. Looks interesting and i cant wait to try it out.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks workin. I got your diet and exercise program. Looks interesting and i cant wait to try it out.
It's nothing special...but should yield good results if followed properly. Let me know if you have any questions and Keep me posted on your progress ;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
It's good. Pretty well planned out. I enjoy the specific instructions that are laid out and especially the cardio that he suggests. It's been a while since I've tried any HIIT.
I hope you get the results your looking for my friend...just be sure to follow it to the letter. Keep me informed as to how its going ;-)

Workin

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
That was one of the first articles I read when I started gathering knowledge on CKD.