topical clen question

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about making a topical clen with the following items, penetrate by nutraplanet, synephrine or ephedrine ala bronkaid, yohimbine and caffeine.

the question is, the dosage of the items, how much shall I put in the topical solution and the dosing of it (how much sprays?)

also, is topical clen, 2 week on and 2 week off also?

thank you

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
edited:

I'm going to apply CLEN alone then Lipo-U+RK (or vice versa).

xcendo

Awards
I believe mixing your clen and yoh into Penetrate would lead to systemic absorption, and then you'd get all the side effects of the oral route. Products like that - DermaBolics Transport Matrix, Phlojel, Penetrate - they're all systemic. Adding clen to Lipoderm-Y or -Ultra is your best option, really. I doubt it would be any more cost effective to whip up your own topical carrier with, say, peppermint oil, liquid aloe, etc.

xcendo

Awards
Got cut off. It's your best option, really. I doubt it would be any more cost-effective to whip up your own topical carrier with, say, peppermint oil, liquid aloe, etc.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I mixed about 5cc of clen with a bottle of Skulpt and used it on my research rat TD. The cramps were unbelievable, the research rat ate several bananas and took tons of taurine but had barely any relief. He did not want to do that experiment again.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
15ml to 30ml of clen (around 1500 to 3000mcg) added to lipo-u is always the way i go. It works great without going systematic. Search around, you'll find some other posts here on this mix; Go to the avant board ... you'll find a couple detailed threads about this practice there as well.

Sprt