Cut Diet Review

mitch911

Awards
Okay, im just looking to get some abs showing right now, then i will worry about slowly packing on quality mass..ive been there before but carried alot of fat with it.
almost got the abs peeking through with definition i would estimate currently b.f:10-12%.
wt:160-165lbs
Training 3-4 days /wk
Cardio: 1hr eliptical every morning and another evening session 3hrs after a meal

Diet:
cardio 630-730
meal#1- 9:00
1 cup oats
2 scoops protein

workout -11:30

meal 2 -1:30
1 cup oats
2 scoops protein

meal 3 -3:00
1 cup brown rice
1 cup green beans
chicken breast

meal 4 -6:00
2 cans tuna
low fat mayo
brocoli

meal 5 -9:00
salmon filet
greens

meal 6- 11:30
1 scoop casein
Totals 1859 23 158 261

fats, carbs, protein

non-workout days
meal 2 becomes meal 3 and meal 3 becomes a protein fat meal of some sort

manny182

Awards
you should go for cottage cheese as your last meal imo.the only times you should drink a shake really are pre and postworkout (or if you're at school or work and have absolutely no other options).

mitch911

Awards
i use to do the 1 cup cottage cheese w/ 2 spoon natty pb before bed...but im seeing if getting the cottage cheese out of the diet effects some bloat/water retention. other than that hows it look...should i lower carbs?

ski

ski

Awards
Too much cardio for starters...............start slow and add more,you can`t tweak things the way you arte doing it now unless you wanted to do hours of cardio,and who would want to.

Also,skip the oats at post-workout and use a faster digesting carb source such as dextrose or a baked potato.

The last meal I would do 10 eggwhites with 2 Tbsps. natty PB to slow digestion..........solid food is better than a shake in most cases.

Do cardio immediately after you train .......your glycogen will be depleted and it`s an ideal time to tap into fat stores to be used as fuel.

I would also ditch the mayo.

Good luck!! :)