T3

Justin

Justin

Awards
If I am going to run T3, what would the reccomended amount per day be? How long do most people run it? What levels do I need to pyramid at? I also plan on running it with winny just to keep away the lbm loss.Im sure this has been talked about already, but its hard to search for T3 on the seach here.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
triiodothyronine

Thyroid

Weight loss

Are some search words you can use to pull your needed info.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
If I am going to run T3, what would the reccomended amount per day be? How long do most people run it? What levels do I need to pyramid at? I also plan on running it with winny just to keep away the lbm loss.Im sure this has been talked about already, but its hard to search for T3 on the seach here.

Wow... if you don't even know what you should be running it at you need to do a lot more research on T3 before ever touching it.

Justin

Justin

Awards
why? I know how it works. I have been researching it for long enough. I have gone through a few clen cycles and I am interested in trying something different.I am just asking for advice from people that have done it before and can give me helpful advice. If you cant answer that, dont answer.

Jay.. thanks. That helped. I found a few more helpfull things with searching triiodothyronine and thyroid.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Try some other boards. You will find that some have protocols as stickies. I would post a link but I am not sure if that is appropriate anymore :think: :confused:

Justin

Justin

Awards
Already read that one. It does have some good info. It looks like the most common thing I can find as far as a recommendation for a cycle is a 6 week taper up and then back down. I will also use Albuterol with the T3.

Kevan

Awards
Everyone is different when it comes to T3's I have read posts of guys that shake on 50mcg per day, and others that use up to 200mcg per day. My wife uses about 150mcg, ramping up slowly and coming back down slowly over about a 2 month period. You might find you can't handle over 100mcg, it is something you need to try for yourself. Do the research though, and monitor your basial temp. This is the most important thing we found you need to do.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Grunt had a T3 addition to his protocol a while back. I believe he had a biking accident and got really messed up, so he aborted the cycle. Nonetheless, his protocol was set up in a very good way. Check it out if you can find it.

HL
Grunt is the guy i suggest you talk to as well. he has a great T3 PCT protocol I've been meaning to him about myself.

Sprt