Can anyone give me ideas for a diet.
- 01-24-2007, 12:49 AM
- 01-24-2007, 02:56 AM
- 01-24-2007, 06:26 PM
What does your diet look like now?
Are you working out? cardio + lifting? just cardio?
- Eat Whole Foods (go to Trader Joe's - Locations and Bristol Farms - An Extraordinary Food Store...just being at these stores makes you feel healthier )
- No Soda (not even diet)
- No Fast Foods (ex. Mc D's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Popeye's, Churches', Jack n Crack etc.)
- Avoid Fried Foods (yes that means Chicken too)
- Avoid Chicken Skin
- Avoid Sweets (if you can )
- Don't forget your greens.
- Drink plenty of water. Make sure you drink water with every meal.
- Don't eat past 9:30pm or you will turn into a gremlin.
Warning: Starving yourself will pull you further away from your goal. If you are hungry, just eat healthy.
01-25-2007, 12:23 AM
I am working out and doing cardio about 2-3 times per week. Should I bump it up? I try to keep track of my calories and protien Is that a good idea?
01-25-2007, 12:12 PM
With the limited information on your profile and routine it is hard to advise anything specific. There is a plethora of helpful information on these forums. And I am pretty sure you will find the info you are looking for.
Try using these Key words in the Search box: Cutting, Cardio, Diet, Calorie, MILF (ooops).
Similar Forum Threads
- By CJNator in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 06-20-2012, 07:07 PM
- By glaze1353 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2008, 08:49 AM
- By jkrwithmuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2008, 03:02 PM
- By jkrwithmuscle in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:40 PM
- By crucible504 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-22-2006, 02:56 PM