Looking for a Fat Burning custom stack

DaBears

Awards
Hi all - I'm fairly new to this site.. however I was on a custom 8-week stack a year back, along with diet and exercise I had significantly lost weight and put on muscle..

I was taking maxtron, dermalean, and one more I can't remember..

I'm looking for a similar custom fat cutting stack that will cut the fat off my arms and waist..

Any thoughts.. I hear anabolic pump is great.. what are some other products I can take as a stack..

Thanks in advance everyone..

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Hi all - I'm fairly new to this site.. however I was on a custom 8-week stack a year back, along with diet and exercise I had significantly lost weight and put on muscle..

I was taking maxtron, dermalean, and one more I can't remember..

I'm looking for a similar custom fat cutting stack that will cut the fat off my arms and waist..

Any thoughts.. I hear anabolic pump is great.. what are some other products I can take as a stack..

Thanks in advance everyone..
I would try Anabolic Pump (AP), Damage Control Protocol (DCP) and maybe Camphibolic.

Never tried that combo, but on paper I think it would melt fat away.
Good luck.

cc

DaBears

Awards
How many times do you think I should take each of them??

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was goign to say USPLabs AP, RPN's DCP, and Avant's SesaThin Liquid would be a really good stack.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
welp i dont think there is a stack to target your arms and waist specifically but if you look there yonder in the "supplement log/review" and various other sections you will see many-a-logs bout this thur DCP/AP stack

git r done