Thoughts on cutting stack

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
I am planning a cutting cycle for the near future and am currently considering stacking the following:

DCP
Dicana
Lipo-6
Anabolic Pump

Feedback very much appreciated and suggestions for any support supps that would be beneficial would also be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Brian

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I just started testing Lipo-6 and I'm not having much results (its been 3 weeks). I loved Venom HD but...I had to give it up due to some side effect issues =(

I would like to switch to DCP at the end of my 4th week of Lipo-6.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looking to run a similar stack....subscribed

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
Thanks for the link.

Ok so current plan is DCP + AP + cAMP

I will have Dicana on hand and depending on the results will add to the stack if/when it is required.

I won't be running this stack for a while, just placing a large supplement order soon and would like to secure everything I am going to require for the forseeable future. I am going to do a breif bulking cycle starting in a week or two, followed by a breif rest to try and secure lbm gains from bulking followed then by this cutting cycle.

I will probably run a log for both cycles even if just for my own records.

Brian

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link.

Ok so current plan is DCP + AP + cAMP

I will have Dicana on hand and depending on the results will add to the stack if/when it is required.

I won't be running this stack for a while, just placing a large supplement order soon and would like to secure everything I am going to require for the forseeable future. I am going to do a breif bulking cycle starting in a week or two, followed by a breif rest to try and secure lbm gains from bulking followed then by this cutting cycle.

I will probably run a log for both cycles even if just for my own records.

Brian
Ive asked a few "well knowledged" people and i havent gotten any stops on the Dicana with AP and DCP...that other link was the first time i saw anything about not running Thryoid supps with TTA....ive seen a few Logs with people running dcp, ap and Thyrotabs and T3...so...im waiting to see some of the heavyweights of AM to weigh in on the subject. hopefully it will be soon..cause im starting my stack on monday

Off note: anyone know any good BCAA supps that i can get at a GNC or Vitamin world??? too late to order them

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Also might want to throw in some Liquid SesaThin into the DCP/AP stack.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I just started testing Lipo-6 and I'm not having much results (its been 3 weeks). I loved Venom HD but...I had to give it up due to some side effect issues =(

I would like to switch to DCP at the end of my 4th week of Lipo-6.
you could cycle lipo6 with ec stack.... worked well for me.. i think with all thermos you will will grow acustomed and so results will diminish