albuterol for women???

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to find somethin for my wife... she looks great, but she's concerned about a little extra in the tummy and thighs.... but nothing that you would notice... its just her. She tried ephedra before, and because she is a small girl it made her WAY sensitive to it... she didn't like it at all. Gave her headaches and made her sick. She is about 5'2 and a half and only weighs 115 lbs... like I said, she is bugged, but I think she looks good. I was wondering if Albuterol had the same stimulant type effects that ephedra does at a LOW dose... I was thinking of the compound since it targets stubborn receptors that women have a hard time with... any advice? Or even something else that is a little milder but still delivers results? Topical yohimbe maybe?

Jinx Me

Jinx Me

Awards
I haven't used it but I hear it's great to stack it with yohimbine and caffeine (some people also add nicotine) - and the combo is very 'synergistic' so you need less albuterol. But I also know people who've used it alone and gotten great results. Others say it's not worth the money, but personally I'd rather pay a little more for something that's so much safer than something like clen (which I've never used).

Reports about efficacy vary from it being better than clen to not as good so I guess it depends on the individual. I think it causes much less jitteriness, so maybe some people feel it's not working for that reason. I'd find that to be a plus since like your wife, I'm quite sensitive to stims.

Still albuterol's a pharmaceutical - it seems unnecessary to take it at your wife's weight. Buy who knows what her bone structure is like (I would understand it if she's extremely fine boned and carries stubborn that she can't seem to get rid of). But you say she's 'bugged' - is that just you being a husband who loves how his wife looks, and doesn't really think it's a big deal if she's got a little pooch, or is her self-perception dangerously skewed? I just caution - if she's really dysmorphic, maybe a pharmaceutical is a bad idea.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Jinx. My wife is very fine boned... so she is concerned about a bit of stubborn adipose tissue that she wants to get off to look more toned. How about pure yohimbe? Like in topical form? Im thinking Albuterol might be too much for her as far as stimulant side effects... Ive read alot about how yohimbe works similar to albuterol and clen due to its effects on beta 2 fat receptors (the stubborn stuff)... but haven't heard much on here how it works with women...

BigMatty

Awards
I have used albuterol, and clen. i will say that the albuterol would be a good choice. less sides to worry about and also the heartrate increase from it will taper down in 3-4 days. it will work well even byitself as long as she is working out atleast 3 days a week. the dose to start off with if your getting the 4mg per ml solution would be 4 mgs a day to start for the first 2-4 days. i did a 4 week cycle and lost about 10lbs total while not eating very clean. she could probably up her dosage to 8mgs maybe even to the 12mgs i was doing. so heres and idea on a dosing plan.....
week1 4mgs daily ( could up it to 8mgs on 3-4rth day depending on how she feels)
week2 8-12mgs daily
week3 12 mgs daily
week4 back to 8

really she could run the albuterol for quite a length of time as your recpetors down get downgraded as quickly as they do with clen. so she could run a cycle of 6 weeks before needing ketofin or benedryl. if oyu want do a search and youll find my alberturol log.

hope i was able to answer some questions for ya...

P.S if she does more than one dose a day then she needs to split it up meaning 12 mgs= 4 mgs 3xdaily

Last edited:
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was curious how you go about getting a prescription for albuteral. I have a very clean diet but I've had 3 kids. So i have a little bit of belly. I work out weight training at least 4 days a week with plenty of cardio carrying things all say at work.

BigMatty

Awards
well the prescription brand is not going to have the amount needed to use it for fatloss. if you know where to go you can purchase it as a reseach chemical online somewhere.....

Last edited:

Dkay

Awards
Question about Albuterol cycle?

I am a female and did a clen cycle last year. I was considering doing it again and was searching the boards for any new info before doing it again. My cycle was extremely sucessful and I was pretty cut on day 3. I only did it for 6 days because I started to freak out after a major ab cramp at the gym. -- My ? is- albuterol sounds like a safer alternative than clen (ie, a "cleaner" drug- less sides) would the same "rules" apply with albut as clen- meaning supplementing Taurine, tyrosine, lots of H2O and potassium tabs during the cycle? I did clen 10/20/30/40/20/10 (I snowballed on day 4 and cramped so I started coming down.) Any suggestions or other threads I may have missed are appreciated? I was asking you b/c you have experience with both. Thanks! D
I have used albuterol, and clen. i will say that the albuterol would be a good choice. less sides to worry about and also the heartrate increase from it will taper down in 3-4 days. it will work well even byitself as long as she is working out atleast 3 days a week. the dose to start off with if your getting the 4mg per ml solution would be 4 mgs a day to start for the first 2-4 days. i did a 4 week cycle and lost about 10lbs total while not eating very clean. she could probably up her dosage to 8mgs maybe even to the 12mgs i was doing. so heres and idea on a dosing plan.....
week1 4mgs daily ( could up it to 8mgs on 3-4rth day depending on how she feels)
week2 8-12mgs daily
week3 12 mgs daily
week4 back to 8

really she could run the albuterol for quite a length of time as your recpetors down get downgraded as quickly as they do with clen. so she could run a cycle of 6 weeks before needing ketofin or benedryl. if oyu want do a search and youll find my alberturol log.

hope i was able to answer some questions for ya...

P.S if she does more than one dose a day then she needs to split it up meaning 12 mgs= 4 mgs 3xdaily

Lilmomma

Awards
Hi everyone I am new to the site and am looking for some assistance.
I am 5"6'' and weight 138 work out on rotating work out of cardio and weights, never the same muscle two days in a row, cardio is split through the various days of the week. I work out 4-6 days a week.
I cant drop body fat for the life of me, i watch what I eat, drink lots of water but can loose anything. I had to take 3 days off this past week and I can tell the difference in how I look and feel.
If anyone can give me some suggestions on what I can take that will work, i have done a lot of research and tried several of the GNC typical products and none of them have worked. I am not very sesitive to caffine.
But I am at the point that i am asking my self whats the point, nothing is working. I weight the same thing i did a year ago, yes I have transfered fat to muscle but, % of body fat has not decreassed enough.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone I am new to the site and am looking for some assistance.
I am 5"6'' and weight 138 work out on rotating work out of cardio and weights, never the same muscle two days in a row, cardio is split through the various days of the week. I work out 4-6 days a week.
I cant drop body fat for the life of me, i watch what I eat, drink lots of water but can loose anything. I had to take 3 days off this past week and I can tell the difference in how I look and feel.
If anyone can give me some suggestions on what I can take that will work, i have done a lot of research and tried several of the GNC typical products and none of them have worked. I am not very sesitive to caffine.
But I am at the point that i am asking my self whats the point, nothing is working. I weight the same thing i did a year ago, yes I have transfered fat to muscle but, % of body fat has not decreassed enough.
my advice to you is to educate yourself in dieting and nutrition before trying any substances to use for fatloss