- 01-16-2007, 10:55 AM
I am looking to recomp my body. I am 205 and 18% BF and would like to cut down my body fat and not loose any muscle. I am currently taking the ALRI Evolution stack and consuming about 3500 cals with a 40/40/20 ratio of pro/carb/fat. If anyone could let me know the best way to recomp, it would be much appreciated.
- 01-17-2007, 04:15 PM
01-17-2007, 09:19 PM
I personally have found CKD to be the best route to recomp. Induce ketosis and consume only trace carbs for 6 days and then 1 day total carb fest per week for glycogen supercompensation. I also take 2100 mg ALA per day (300mg before meals and after training) to regulate glucose and partition nutrients toward muscle. A good stimulant based fatburner is a good idea to keep energy levels high and some ALCAR is always a staple in my "get lean" regimen. I have some DCP on the way and am confident that will help with quick fatloss while retaining muscle. High intensity in the gym is a must too.
Hope this helps
01-18-2007, 12:33 AM
01-18-2007, 12:40 AM
01-18-2007, 12:45 AM
There are some different variations as to the strategy of carb loading but that is a pretty straight forward breakdown of CKD
Similar Forum Threads
- By containment in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-06-2007, 10:55 PM
- By AlwayzTry'n in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2005, 01:59 AM
- By Syr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2005, 06:44 PM
- By Truck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2005, 03:33 AM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-14-2002, 02:22 PM