Body Recomp?

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I am looking to recomp my body. I am 205 and 18% BF and would like to cut down my body fat and not loose any muscle. I am currently taking the ALRI Evolution stack and consuming about 3500 cals with a 40/40/20 ratio of pro/carb/fat. If anyone could let me know the best way to recomp, it would be much appreciated.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I personally have found CKD to be the best route to recomp. Induce ketosis and consume only trace carbs for 6 days and then 1 day total carb fest per week for glycogen supercompensation. I also take 2100 mg ALA per day (300mg before meals and after training) to regulate glucose and partition nutrients toward muscle. A good stimulant based fatburner is a good idea to keep energy levels high and some ALCAR is always a staple in my "get lean" regimen. I have some DCP on the way and am confident that will help with quick fatloss while retaining muscle. High intensity in the gym is a must too.

Hope this helps

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
leggo my ego, where can i find out more about this ckd?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
There are some different variations as to the strategy of carb loading but that is a pretty straight forward breakdown of CKD