Question for cutting?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

Question for cutting?

I'm going start cutting on Monday. I'm going to be using Gaspari Thyrotabs to help me with this cut. I have my diet in check and my cardio and workout are also nailed down. My question is, what else should I be taking during this time? Is a cortisol blocker necessary? Also, I was thinking about taking some JW or DT2001 to help me from losing too much muscle. As always any help you can provide I'm grateful for.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Wood
    I'm going start cutting on Monday. I'm going to be using Gaspari Thyrotabs to help me with this cut. I have my diet in check and my cardio and workout are also nailed down. My question is, what else should I be taking during this time? Is a cortisol blocker necessary? Also, I was thinking about taking some JW or DT2001 to help me from losing too much muscle. As always any help you can provide I'm grateful for.
    I would wait until you plateau, to use those tabs.

You should be using the supp basics... multi, whey, fish oil, and creatine.

BCAA/EAAs if you can afford them are a great addition as well.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Wood
    I never used the Gaspari product, but I've used Dicana (actually I'm on my third run with it now), and as of the the second time, I started stacking it with a thermogenic/app. suppressant (Venom 3.0) and using double the dose of Dicana, and I had termendous success cutting with this stack, at 9-10lb. in one month. I'd definitely recommend it for cutting, although I don't know how the dosing for Thyrotabs works, so I don't necessarily recomend doubling up on it.

The important thing is to keep your protein high, and you'll be safe on losing muscle. Also, don't forget that you should have some Blaze on hand for after you finish, to help your thyroid rebound quickly.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Stack Questions For cutting
    By Xylez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 01:40 AM
  2. Quick question on caloric ratio's for cutting.
    By eGhost in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 01:16 PM
  3. Quick Questions For Cutting Cycle need help
    By mpkonig in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:50 PM
  4. Stupid question: Which protein for cutting?
    By massmonster in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 04:30 PM