Carb Cycling Advice

WantedDOA

Awards
hey guys, i have been reading as much as i can on carb cycling, which if i get the last bit of info i need, will hopefully start in january or february. Ok my question is if one is carb cycling what would be the appropriate % of carbs to have in the diet. Im planning on running between low, medium and high carb days about
2 - low
3 - medium
2 - high (refeed)
My stats are
20 yrs old, 6'0 ft, about 180 lbs and at 11-13% bf. After calculating my BMR which is around 1940 calories a day, i know that i should lower the cals about 500 below this number to lose weight but am sort of lost of the marcronutrient percentages when it comes to carb cycling. I lost over 80 lbs and have kept it off for 2 years, but at the time i did everything possible without any knowledge to losing weight. Now that i have a better understanding of how the body works, i want to drop by BF before i move and start a new life in the next couple of months. Sorry for the long post and thanks for yalls advice and help

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i have been reading as much as i can on carb cycling, which if i get the last bit of info i need, will hopefully start in january or february. Ok my question is if one is carb cycling what would be the appropriate % of carbs to have in the diet. Im planning on running between low, medium and high carb days about
2 - low
3 - medium
2 - high (refeed)
My stats are
20 yrs old, 6'0 ft, about 180 lbs and at 11-13% bf. After calculating my BMR which is around 1940 calories a day, i know that i should lower the cals about 500 below this number to lose weight but am sort of lost of the marcronutrient percentages when it comes to carb cycling. I lost over 80 lbs and have kept it off for 2 years, but at the time i did everything possible without any knowledge to losing weight. Now that i have a better understanding of how the body works, i want to drop by BF before i move and start a new life in the next couple of months. Sorry for the long post and thanks for yalls advice and help
With Anabolic Pump from USP Labs, carb cycling should be the thing of the past. I'm not even joking with you. It's that good. If you want some good recomp effects, don't stress yourself with carb cycling crap, use some DCP, AP, and something non-hormonal that'll skew the test/estro ratio in favor of tes like Rebound Reloaded or Restore. If not, just go Anabolic Pump and save some money.
Don't bash me for not helping with carb cycling, I'm trying to give you a pointer to save you hassle and stress.