body fat update

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

body fat update

well I've gained about 2 pounds. Rips the heart right outta me when that happens.

Seems that my body wants to hover around 287-289 lb. Any who I went to a mom n pop nutrition store and saw some stuff I was un aware of. It's not in my budget but still wondering about it.

Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs

What about them? Any good? Any post therapy needed? I did notice they were more expensive than Halo 50.

So what's the low down on the Thyrotabs?

Oh and thoughts on my extra 2 pounds when it happened?

"F***in holidays and my mother's quest to become 300 lbs... " grrrrr.....

2. Gold Member
    Answers

I tried them. They are pretty good, and require no post therapy. You can probably get them cheaper online.

Jason
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

You've gained 2 lbs? That can be attributed to just about anything and it doesn't mean that you got 2 lbs of fat or anything. Most of the people that I've trained have tried losing weight on his/her own for a long time and use me as a last resort. Of these people, 99% of them don't try and lose weight the right way. If you want to lose weight the right way, you can do it; Anyone can do it. Simply stated:
    1. Sleep a solid 8 hours. This can be performed by anyone. If you can't sleep 8 hours for some reason, see a doctor. I know some people are different, but you should be getting some deep sleep.
    2. Upon wakening, perform 5 minutes of vigorous activity (ex. jumping jacks, dancing, pushups/situps circuit, etc)
    3. Eat a complete healthy breakfast. If you don't know what one is, look it up in a search.
    4. Eat 4 more meals consisting of complex carbs, lean protein, lots of vegetables. (40/40/20, carbs/protein/fat)
    5. Perform intense weight training with minimal rest for 30 minutes followed by 30 minutes of cardio. Do this Mon,Weds,Fri. On off days, try to incorporate fun, cardiovascular activities into your day and try not to be sedentary.
    6. Don't forget your multi-vitamin, omega 3-6-9 source, and maybe some green tea caps. If you wish, enjoy a cup of oolong tea in the morning or afternoon.

*My philosophy: Cheating is for the weak-minded and those people are more likely to buckle under the pressures of crappy foods. Learn how to make delicious foods that aren't considered cheating. Time certain high glycemic foods so it isn't considered a cheat, like pasta post-workout.
    *Many other's philosophy: Cheating is living. We all need to cheat one time or another. If you believe this, so be it. Enjoy a cheat meal once or twice a week without skipping meals or over-endulging.

SIX simple, helpful tips that could make anyone into a health-machine. What's so hard about that? There's NO excuse!

You can do that, or continue your 'out-of-whack' lifestyle that has held you in limbo and pop some artificial thyroid stimulators and reap the side effects and unknown long-term effects.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

well I found out it was nothing anyways. I went back to the scale the next day and I liked what I saw I actually dropped 1 pound (this one was more reliable).

Nah I'm eating good I just need time. I wanna take my time so that I know that the body fat will prolly stay off.

Plus I wanna look good for my smokin hot Asian Persuasion lol
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mcgwirefan37
    well I found out it was nothing anyways. I went back to the scale the next day and I liked what I saw I actually dropped 1 pound (this one was more reliable).

Nah I'm eating good I just need time. I wanna take my time so that I know that the body fat will prolly stay off.

Plus I wanna look good for my smokin hot Asian Persuasion lol
    Mmmmm... Asian Persuasion. You better get crackin on those intense morning cardio sessions. She'll "wuv you wong time!"
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

LMAO darn right if I got anything to say about it. Yup that should count for 2 days of cardio
  7. Registered User
    Answers

LMAO darn right if I got anything to say about it. Yup that should count for 2 days of cardio
    As for the Thyro-Tabs, I would suggest a Blaze (SAN) or DS's Lean Xtreme after it. This shouls help recover a little, even though you don't HAVE to. I did a Dicana cycle a while back, with some Blaze, and am happy I got the Blaze at the end, and kept all my fat loss.

Good luck.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    As for the Thyro-Tabs, I would suggest a Blaze (SAN) or DS's Lean Xtreme after it. This shouls help recover a little, even though you don't HAVE to. I did a Dicana cycle a while back, with some Blaze, and am happy I got the Blaze at the end, and kept all my fat loss.

Good luck.
    Blaze is some good stuff. I used to use nothing but staple supps (multi, fish oil, green tea) and 4 caps of blaze spread throughout the day while doing intense morning calisthenic circuit training and I was down to and maintaining absurdly low bf% levels (below 5% when I was tested during the summer of 2005). Good for controlling cortisol and blasting some fat away, especially around the midsection.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

hmm I'll take that under advisement.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

hmm I'll take that under advisement.
    Be sure to to a PCT. The stuff is not as strong as TRIAC IMO, but it's worth it to do a PCT.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 03:55 PM
  2. An Updated Thread for body fat scales
    By Turk in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 01:52 AM
  3. Yogurt May Help Burn Body Fat
    By bachovas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:31 AM
  4. body fat and PH's