Using 120mcg clen need advise

silverjon

Awards
This is my first time using Clen im almost done with my second week *2on 2off* I tapered up to 120mcg the first week should i be tapering down the second week?
I also read somewhere that clen actually builds muscle for some unknown reason. Will i be building muscle mass on this stuff or losing it? I work out 6 days a week one hour cardio 200 sit ups and consuming 1750cal 50 fat 180 car 150pro intake a day. any suggestions or advise?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work out 6 days a week one hour cardio 200 sit ups and consuming 1750cal 50 fat 180 car 150pro intake a day. any suggestions or advise?
Yeah, stop taking clen. You're taking in too little cals with the amount of exercise to be adding a potent fat burner like that. You're going to eat right trhough any lean muscle mass you have and probably have a nasty rebound of fat when you come off this type of cycle. To answer your question though, yes ramp down the second week.

silverjon

Awards
You're taking in too little cals with the amount of exercise to be adding a potent fat burner like that.
What calorie intake do people normally consume with Clen. So i have an idea next time. thanks

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's based off your BMR plus your exercise lifestyle. This gives you an amount your body burns daily and you go from there depending on if you want to lose or gain weight.

Age, weight, gender are some of the variables that'll change this somewhat.

silverjon

Awards
it says im to consume 2200 calories without exersize to maintain and i used the harris benedict equation which would be 1.725 times that and im to consume about 3800 to maintain? with the amount of exersize im doing? so i should be consuming no less then 3300 calories a day. which would be a pound a week so 2800 would be 2 pounds a week just in calorie reduction. do you think 2 pounds a week is good since 75% would be fat and 25% lean tissue from what i have read. would you run Clen on that?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes and yes but don't just jump up to that caloric intake if you've been at your curent intake for a bit. Slowly ramp up your calories to let your body adjust.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Good advice..coming from a smart guy.

Jay, where'd you find the BMR? it's pretty good.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's somewhere here on the forum that i've been using for a while. Do an advance search with quotes on bmrcalculator.xls

SIRRBM

Awards
CLEN saturates the BETA2 receptor after short-time usage. It has a long half-life. You do need to taper your dose up, but there is no need to taper down. Just stop after 2 wks. Take a couple of wks off and start again. After your first cycle of CLEN (if you did ok without significant problems) you do not have to again taper your dose up again. Just start out at about 20-40 mcg less than your max and increase it about 20mcg per day until max dose is reached again.

silverjon

Awards
CLEN saturates the BETA2 receptor after short-time usage. It has a long half-life. You do need to taper your dose up, but there is no need to taper down. Just stop after 2 wks. Take a couple of wks off and start again. After your first cycle of CLEN (if you did ok without significant problems) you do not have to again taper your dose up again. Just start out at about 20-40 mcg less than your max and increase it about 20mcg per day until max dose is reached again.
Good information ill try that next. sunday is my last day of cycle. I noticed i was sweating big time at the gym compared to my normal routine. Tells me this stuff is doing its job. Anybody know of a good oral bulking anabolic, and a E-blocker that i could take together, after i have lost most of the fat i would like to bulk. I cant make up my mind and i dont want to research every last one to do so. Let me know what you think is good. and ill research from there. Thanks

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Good information ill try that next. sunday is my last day of cycle. I noticed i was sweating big time at the gym compared to my normal routine. Tells me this stuff is doing its job. Anybody know of a good oral bulking anabolic, and a E-blocker that i could take together, after i have lost most of the fat i would like to bulk. I cant make up my mind and i dont want to research every last one to do so. Let me know what you think is good. and ill research from there. Thanks
u want legal or illegal?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, stop taking clen. You're taking in too little cals with the amount of exercise to be adding a potent fat burner like that. You're going to eat right trhough any lean muscle mass you have and probably have a nasty rebound of fat when you come off this type of cycle. To answer your question though, yes ramp down the second week.
Why would he have to worry about clen eating away his muscle?

From what I have always read Clen alone is actually somewhat, albeit very midly, anti-catabolic. If he was stacking that clen with T3 then I could understand, but I don't see how taking the clen alone with that sort of diet would make him lose muscle any faster than just the diet alone with that much exercise.

SIRRBM

Awards
CLEN does NOT cause muscle loss. It is slightly anabolic.

HairyLarry35

Awards
CLEN does NOT cause muscle loss. It is slightly anabolic.
I thought that was only proven in animal studies? I recall a few posts a while ago that would refute that statement. let me check.

HL

silverjon

Awards
I would probably start with a legal anabolic. I would just like to know what is the best one to take from experience.In other words what gave you the best results. Then before i would take it , i will research the crap out of it. Superdrol seems to be a favorite.
I did some research on Clen before i took it and found out it stiffins the heart in rats. anybody else hear of this? whats your input?

SIRRBM

Awards
I have not heard anything about this heart interaction. CLEN is a BETA2 (lung) agonist not a BETA1 (HEART) agonist. It has been around for years and years and all-in-all is a pretty good drug, as good drugs go, lol.

silverjon

Awards
anyone know how long it stays in the system.? i have a drug test coming up. thx

jarredmartin18

Awards
Where did you get your clen at. Can you still get perscription, because i have asthma and told my doctor about it then asked local pharmacys and they all said they have never heard of it