And after the HOLIDAYS....

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.77%

Exclamation And after the HOLIDAYS....

Well, the year is almost over, and we all know what that means. Yep, New Year's Resolutions and the beginning of massive cutting.

I recently finished up a Halodrol cycle along with post cycle therapy but will continue to eat on the upper end of calories to solidify gains, since I still haven't lost a bit of them.

I would like to post my plans here on my training, diet, and supplement regimen to get an idea of opinions here. The feedback here on AM is one of the best resources available.

I will be eating about 2800-3200 calories a day depending on needs and training. I am shooting for a 50/30/20 macronutrient ratio, and will be logging with Fitday. Main sources of protein will be coming from canned tuna, hardboiled eggs, and turkey as they are most readily available to me. As for carbs, I will be trying to get the marjority of them from oatmeal and steamed broccoli. The oatmeal seems to fight hunger for myself

Training will be 2 days on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off. I find that this schedule allows by body to heal the best for myself that I have found so far. Cardio will be performed 5 days a week in the a.m. on an empty stomach, except for some BCAA's. I will alternate cardio sessions between treadmill, eliptical, and stair stepper. Sessions will be no less than 45 min. performed at a low-intensity level. I'm goingn try to lay off the cardio around leg days to help leg recovery.

Monday-Chest, abs, calves----------------(A.M. Cardio)
    Tuesday-Back, forearms,------------------(A.M. Cardio)
    Wednesday-OFF---------------------------(A.M. Cardio)
    Thursday-Shoulders, abs calves----------(A.M. Cardio)
    Friday-Legs
    Saturday-Biceps, triceps, forearms
    Sunday-OFF-------------------------------(A.M. Cardio)

And finally, the supplement regimen. I most likely will not use some of them unless I encounter a plateau, but I plan on trying to put together a killer stack. I plan on using Lipo-6, Sesamin, Melting Point, and Nutraplanet's bulk Green Tea. The supplements will likely be cycled two months on, one month off until I reach my desired results along this dosing....

6 Lipo-6/6 Sesamin/4 Melting Point/Green Tea (Dosing?)

I also plan on incorporating Clenbuterol cycled with ECA stack. I would be taking two weeks on and two weeks off rotating them. These would be taken in two week rotations with eachother. (2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ECA, 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ECA, etc.) I plan on dosing...

Clenbuterol 20/20/20/30/30/40/40/50/60/60/70/70/80/80
    (This will most likely be adjusted according to tolerance, but I generally plan on starting @ 20mcg/day and tapering up.)

Ephedrine HCL-50mg/day
    Caffeine 300mg/day
    Aspirin-2/day

I will also be using Avant's Lipoderm Ultra stacked with Capsaicin and Raspberry Ketones. I understand that the Lipoderms really work better when around 12% bodyfat or better. Although I am higher than that, I am using it because I seem to be holding lot of water weight right around the belly area and hope to get a diuretic effect out of it. I figure that the Lipoderm with the added RK and the Cap can't hurt. (Fatloss wise, I know the Cap is going to burn.

As always, I will post FULL reviews for all of the products. Before and after pics will be posted as well, just waiting on a digi cam from the wifey.

Alright guys, so let's hear it? What do you think? Anything I should change or add? (Training, Diet, Supps.)

....Let's get this Nutraplanet Christmas sale going so I can already order the damn stuff

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

With the RK, you should not need the cap.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

what are your stats? height/weight/realistic approx bf%?

and could you spell out exactly what your diet is please?

it'll make it easier to add insight
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.77%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    what are your stats? height/weight/realistic approx bf%?

and could you spell out exactly what your diet is please?

it'll make it easier to add insight
    Stats

Height- 5'11
    Weight-Hovering around 230. Weight differs ~5lbs. day to day.
    Bodyfat %-According to the calipers, I am 19%.I know calipers are accurate at all and I definitely believe I am more towards 22-25%.

Diet

I always eat 6 meals a day, but the time differs due to classes and such. MWF, my day starts at 7:00 a.m. and I get my first meal at around 7:45 a.m. or so. On TR and the weekends I wake up at 9. a.m. and get my first meal in around 9:30 a.m. No matter what however, I always get in at least 6 meals in, sometimes 7 on heavier workout days such as legs and back.

Here's what I actually have eaten today. I have slowly started to cut cals over the last week.

Day 1 (Monday)

Meal 1 (7:45 a.m.)-1 scoop of whey, 1 whole egg, 9 eggwhites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 slice whole wheat toast

Meal 2 (10:45 a.m.)-2 scoops whey, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 3 (1:15 p.m)-2 scoops whey, 1 cup brown rice

Meal 4 (3:45 p.m.)-1 large chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup asparagus

Meal 5 (6:45 p.m.)-1 can tuna, some almonds

Meal 6 (9:45 p.m.)-1 cup FF cottage cheese, 1 scoop casein protein, some almonds.

The only things that might change with the diet are during Meal 4 I might eat steak sometimes and during meal 6 I might have 2 scoops of casein in place of 1 cup of FF cottage cheese. I'm also considering eating asparagus instead of the broccoli because from what I hear its a diuretic.

Over the years of working out, I have put A LOT of time into and really started to nail my training and supplement regimen. Although I always ate a decent bodybuilders diet (high amounts of protein, smaller meals every 2-3 hours, non-processed food, etc.) I never really completely nailed my diet. I would like to develop a perfect (or near-perfect) diet to compliment the time I put into my training. It would be nice to know exactly how I need to tailor my diet just as I have started to learn to tailor my training and really expand the most neglected part of bodybuilding.

I hope this helps, and appreciate everyone's time in reading and responding. Thanks so much.

-Mike
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.77%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    With the RK, you should not need the cap.
    I've read that the RK work similiar to cap, but not as effectively (thus no pain). Would there be any harm with using both of them at the same time considering I already bought both of them?
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY ReSp
    I've read that the RK work similiar to cap, but not as effectively (thus no pain). Would there be any harm with using both of them at the same time considering I already bought both of them?
    Should be ok then.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

Similar Forum Threads

1. normal to feel weak after the cycle and PCT?
    By willc86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 12:47 AM
  2. The Quest For Definition-Before and After pics
    By BigDro in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:29 PM
  4. after the m1,4 and super one+ pics
    By realsoundjim in forum Pics
    Replies: 13