Withdrawal from ECA/Alb. Stack?

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
hey all, I am at the end of a cut and have been on an ECA[(25/200/325)x3] stack for 24 days straight. Just about a week ago I started using albuterol(3mgx3) with my ECA doses, just to get an extra kick. I was planning on ending my cut on thursday(in 2 days), but I began to wonder if I should just go straight up cold turkey, or gradually decrease dosing? Will I experience any "withdrawal" symptoms? I know I will be lethargic and maybe get a headache, but will there be any REAL adverse side effects from stopping everything at once? Like will my body start putting fat on or something? This might be a stupid question, but I just wanted to make sure, thanks. Oh, and also I will be starting a dose of ketotifin(4mgx1) the night of my last ECA/Alb. dose.(just to upregulate my beta's, because I feel like they are fried.) Thanks.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i dont think that is likely.. and wow.. eca 24 days straight.. did your body grow accustomed to it??? i've done Alb and didnt have problems when i came off

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
is 24 days really that long? But yeah, pretty much now I can take ECA and sleep like a baby. But the combo of ECA and albuterol really gives me a kick in the behind. I have also seen really good fat loss in just the week I have been on the combination. I'm just afraid I might start weezing or something because my body maybe has grown accustomed to an aid in breating? IDK maybe just paranoid. Thanks for the feedback. Any other opinions?????

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
well i cycled my eca so my body didnt desensitize.. i cycled EC with lipo-6 and it worked wonders for me ... dropped me from 215 down to 182 in about 6 months... 24 days straight would tell me your body got desensitized to the E....

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The ECA might cause some withdraw problems, possible increase anxiety and lethargy, but I don't know if tappering your dose will change anything.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taper down but 24 days is about as long as you would want to run that combo. I can't run it that long anymore due to my prostate kicking my ass.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I ran it for 3 month during college one year.

That was a huge mistake.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
If you go "cold turkey" on both the E and the C at the same time you're more likely to cause withdrawal symptoms... In fact, at those doses, the caffeine withdrawal (headaches, lethargy) might be worse than the ephedrine withdrawal. I'd recommend tapering down the ephedrine over a couple days before stopping completely, but keeping your caffeine intake the same to avoid caffeine withdrawal. Then if you want to cut the caffeine out you can taper that down a week or two later.

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
thanks all. eh, I was hoping to make the tapering down really fast. Like 4 days? for both E and C? I went cold turkey after an even longer cycle of Lipo6 and Alb.(no E) and i did feel withdrawal symptoms(from the C pretty much), but it wasnt all that bad. As long as it wont cause a drastic change in body fat, or any sort of permanant damage, I could handle a couple days of headaches and lethargy. I will taper down both the E and C over 3 days and then I will post back in about a week.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One way to combat the stress of the Ephedrine withdrawl symptoms one can use 2-3 grams daily (divided into 3 doses) of L-tyrosine. Works well, and allows you to concentrate.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
One way to combat the stress of the Ephedrine withdrawl symptoms one can use 2-3 grams daily (divided into 3 doses) of L-tyrosine. Works well, and allows you to concentrate.
Bump.

ALCAR and Piracetam will also help you with your energy levels and the mental clarity.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yes how could I forget about Alcar def a lovely way to stay energized.