please help me lose bf

renans

Awards
I'm new to the forum and i don't understand much of the terminology in here but i will search thru the forum and find out for my self what it all means.

I'm desperately looking for advice on how to lose body fat. I'm 5'10" 220 lbs. My bmi is about 30. I started going to the gym this week and i'm doing 3 days cardio walking on treadmill on 3.5 mph on a 2 degree incline for 45 minutes and 3 days weight training focusing more on more repetitions lighter weights, also i'm eating healthier and watching how much i eat throughout the day.

i've never done steroids, i've used stacker 2 a long time ago so i don't know what else is out there to lose bf.

could someone recomend either a good stack or some ster**ds cycles to help me lose bf?
thanks

p.s. i'm willing to put alot of effort into looking good and feeling good.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I think this is the part where someone says,

"Its 90% diet"
"How many meals do you eat a day?"
"What does your diet look like?"

Then someone says,

"Eat more frequent smaller meals"

example.

7:30am Breakfast
9:30am Morning Snack
12noon Lunch
3:00pm Afternoon Snack
6:00pm Dinner
8:00pm Night Snack

"Drink more water (H2O). Try to drink 1 gal of water per day."

Someone might also comment on your daily workout...

"Try the Eliptical machine. Its more effecient (and its easy on the joints)."

edited:

What's your goal?

Height: 5 feet, 10 inches
Weight: 173 pounds

This is 24.8 BMI which puts you in the Normal bracket.

ref:
BMI - Body Mass Index: BMI for Adults: Calculator: Results: Normal | DNPA | CDC

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Hey whatsup. I dont know if you need to take anything at the moment sir.
What you can do is try eating a lower calorie diet, with high protein, low fat and low, low carbs. Drink a ton of water like previously posted, and when you workout wear a lot of clothing (layers and layers!) this heats you up and in my opinion helps a lot. Also, get a heart rate monitor and see that your actually working hard enough when you cardio. If you change up diet and routine, you can probably lose plenty of fat without taking things.

However if your dead set on using supplements, I would suggest an EC stack, or Venom Hyperdrive.. which is fantastic.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Its 90% diet. How many meals do you eat a day? What does your diet look like?

Eat more frequent smaller meals. Drink more water (H2O). Try to drink 1 gal of water per day.

ZoMbSta

Awards
Hey whatsup. I dont know if you need to take anything at the moment sir.
What you can do is try eating a lower calorie diet, with high protein, low fat and low, low carbs. Drink a ton of water like previously posted, and when you workout wear a lot of clothing (layers and layers!) this heats you up and in my opinion helps a lot. Also, get a heart rate monitor and see that your actually working hard enough when you cardio. If you change up diet and routine, you can probably lose plenty of fat without taking things.

However if your dead set on using supplements, I would suggest an EC stack, or Venom Hyperdrive.. which is fantastic.

low low carb diet wont help much except for the short term..u shod go for a standard 40/40/20 diet and adjust from there...speaking from 1st hand experience...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have to suggest that you establish a diet plan, and then we can help you improve it. Starting at zero will be hard. Think of what you like to eat, and is healthy. Make a day with 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat. Separate all the meals into 8 small ones. Once this is done, post it here, and we can work something out of this. I also suggest some fish oils, maybe some sesamin. Nothing else for now. Establish a daily caloric intake. Variation is also very important. If you eat 1000 cals. of the same things everyday, your metabolism will slow down, and you will gain it all while dieting. At least a lot of it. I suggest an average of 2000 clean cals a day. do a high cal. day, a low, and a medium, and rotate them. ex: Mon. Low (1600) Tue high(2400) Wedn. med. (2000) this will keep everything fresh, and will keep your metabolism burning at an optimal rate. Also, don't forget the greens, and do not always eat the same source of carbs.

Hope this helps a bit..

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the fish oil. It's one of the few supplements that really does have so many health benefits (in addition to weight loss) that everybody should be taking it regardless.

renans

Awards
is there any supplement to slow down my appetite? I'm always hungry. Have any of you tried any stack or supplement that curves your appetite?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
is there any supplement to slow down my appetite? I'm always hungry. Have any of you tried any stack or supplement that curves your appetite?
Hoodia is supposed to work pretty well. Other than that, most appetite suppressants are stimulants. Ephedrine+caffeine works very well as a short-term solution, but is not healthy (or very effective) for chronic use.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hoodia is supposed to work pretty well. Other than that, most appetite suppressants are stimulants. Ephedrine+caffeine works very well as a short-term solution, but is not healthy (or very effective) for chronic use.
Yeah, they're really useful. I used to take 14 a day when I was cutting :jaw:

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
a glass of ice water is good for appetitie suppression, also a greenapple or some nuts is a good snack food. Also I posted a survey on wearing sweats and you should read that before doing that. Green tea extract is a nice metabolism booster, sesamin, and flax seed oil is also good source of all ur omega's

Good luck if i have the drive we have the answers.