Stubborn Male Chest Fat - AnabolicMinds.com

Stubborn Male Chest Fat

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Male Chest Fat

I am having trouble with getting rid of male chest fat. I know you cannot spot fix but I throw in some chest exercise to add some heat in that area.

Doing some research, I am led to believe I may have high (bad) estrogen levels. I didn't have my hormones checked at my doctor yet and I am a bit embarrassed to do it (not to mention that I will probably have to pay out of pocket for the hormone test).

But assuming I do have this problem I am considering Animal Stak 2. I feel it will help tilt the hormone production in the right direction.

I do prefer shakes over taking 100 pills a day. So if anyone can recommend something similair to Animal Stak 2 but in powder form, I would appreciate it. And if not powder/shakes, then maybe capsule/gel caps only.

2. Registered User

Have you tried Animal Stak 2 yet? I would suggest other supplements as it is pretty subpar. A better choice might be Alpha Drive, or the Rebound XT/Activate stack. Some people store more fat in their chest than others and maybe that is what is going on. Would is your diet and training like right now? Give me a little more info and maybe we can help.
  3. Avant Research Guru

Irrespective of your potentially sub-maximal hormonal profile, you shouldn't forget the male predisposition for fat storage in the chest/abdominal region.

You suggested there are no ways to spot reduce, but I disagree through personal experience and anecdotal reports from many others who've have great success with Lipoderm-Ultra.

Search around for the many feedback threads here and over at Mindandmuscle.net.

(Disclosure Note: See sig. I am an Avant Labs Rep.)
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    Have you tried Animal Stak 2 yet? I would suggest other supplements as it is pretty subpar. A better choice might be Alpha Drive, or the Rebound XT/Activate stack. Some people store more fat in their chest than others and maybe that is what is going on. Would is your diet and training like right now? Give me a little more info and maybe we can help.
    No I haven't tried Animal Stak 2 yet. I am turned off by tablets. I am currently looking for some kind of cap/gel or powder alternative.

This is me:
    50lbs in 4 months: Plateau

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft
    Irrespective of your potentially sub-maximal hormonal profile, you shouldn't forget the male predisposition for fat storage in the chest/abdominal region.

You suggested there are no ways to spot reduce, but I disagree through personal experience and anecdotal reports from many others who've have great success with Lipoderm-Ultra.

Search around for the many feedback threads here and over at Mindandmuscle.net.

(Disclosure Note: See sig. I am an Avant Labs Rep.)
    LoL funny you mention Lipoderm Ultra. I have been seriously wanting to use it for some time now. Like I said, I do try to spot reduce w/ cardio + lift in certain areas, even tho some people disagree.
  5. Registered User

Sword,

I'd recommend lipoderm ultra in this case-- There are many, including myself, who have had success with spot reduction. Keeping in mind that you must excercise to burn off the FFA you are releasing into your blood stream from the adipocytes. If you want to turn it up a notch, you could try it with clen and cap, too (its worth it).

With all of that being said, if you believe you have low hormone levels of test, then suck it up, go to the docs, and get some blood work done. Post your results on here if you need some help, but you can search around to look up others who are in your situation.

In the long run, it is worth knowing if you have hormone issues rather than trying some topical fat releasing products.

But, hey... that's just me.

Good luck,
    HL
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely get your diet and cardio dialed...a combo of an AI/SERM (like Rebound XT or ATD/trione) and Lipo-Ultra should get you looking great in no time.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  219 lbs.

i have the same problem. I carry a lot of fat in my chest and once I get back down some pounds I think I'm going to to try the lipoderm-ultra as well.

Sword if you do try out the Lipoderm let us know ho it goes, I'm interested to hear your results
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KRuth22
    i have the same problem. I carry a lot of fat in my chest and once I get back down some pounds I think I'm going to to try the lipoderm-ultra as well.

Sword if you do try out the Lipoderm let us know ho it goes, I'm interested to hear your results
    I will definetly share some results about Lipoderm Ultra when I use it. But I would like to try Rebound or Diesel Test 2010 by themselves first. If I try 2 new products I won't know which company to thank ^-^
  9. Avant Research Guru

Uggh. I am furiously tearing through the archives over at Mind and Muscle and Avant looking for the thread I started a few summers ago about my Lipo Ultra experiments. I'd just re-post the pictures, but I've lost them on an old hardrive.

The search continues. BRB.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Uggh. I am furiously tearing through the archives over at Mind and Muscle and Avant looking for the thread I started a few summers ago about my Lipo Ultra experiments. I'd just re-post the pictures, but I've lost them on an old hardrive.

The search continues. BRB.
    And with a name like Stay Puft, i'm sure the pictures will be QUITE spank-worthy.
  11. Avant Research Guru

BYAHHHHHHH! (Pardon the excitment - it took me 20 mins to find something that should have been instantaneous.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Those pictures are pretty impressive. This was straight lipo-U?
  13. Avant Research Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Those pictures are pretty impressive. This was straight lipo-U?
    Aye. Right off the shelf (accompanied by a standard cyclical low CHO/cal diet). I didn't take pic of the 'enhanced' version that I applied the summer just past. It was pretty solid and totally lived up to the hype.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Did you do same cardio/lift routines when you started using Lipo?

p.s. btw i think you just upped your sales by just showing that pix. lol
  15. Avant Research Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SwordBurn
    Did you do same cardio/lift routines when you started using Lipo?

haha. It should be noted that the pics were taken about a year before I was at all associated with Avant. I also purchased the product and logged it just for others to judge for themselves, it wasn't a tester thread.

The Cardio/lift routine was steady. I did very little cardio then actually. In the summers I work outdoors and burn alot of cals in my day to day activities, so I didn't feel the need for additional cardio. As far as lifting goes - I kept the reps in the 4-8 range and tried to lift as hard as I could (as usual).
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Not to mention sales of kleenex and Jergen's lotion.
  17. New Member

Well, I think the Elliptical trainer machine is an excellent total body machine to burn fat off the body. It's really good for the upper body. I usually do 20 to 30mins/ 3 times a week. I recommended this machine to a co-worker this past spring and he lost a lot of body fat and his flabby chest has tighten up. {I can't call him breast-man now.}

You might want to try these three routines to help burn/tone the upper body----> Elliptical trainer, Row Machine and jumping rope. I find these three routines to be an excellent routine to burn and cut up the chest and back.

If you want to supercharge the workout, try doing the routine before your first meal. Also, add a fat burner and maybe look into trying Lean Xtreme or similar products.

I gave my routines to a few family and friends and it worked wonders for their body. :bb2:

I am having trouble with getting rid of male chest fat. I know you cannot spot fix but I throw in some chest exercise to add some heat in that area.

Doing some research, I am led to believe I may have high (bad) estrogen levels. I didn't have my hormones checked at my doctor yet and I am a bit embarrassed to do it (not to mention that I will probably have to pay out of pocket for the hormone test).

But assuming I do have this problem I am considering Animal Stak 2. I feel it will help tilt the hormone production in the right direction.

I do prefer shakes over taking 100 pills a day. So if anyone can recommend something similair to Animal Stak 2 but in powder form, I would appreciate it. And if not powder/shakes, then maybe capsule/gel caps only.
  18. Avant Research Guru

Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Well, I think the Elliptical trainer machine is an excellent total body machine to burn fat off the body. It's really good for the upper body.
    You might want to try these three routines to help burn/tone the upper body----> Elliptical trainer, Row Machine and jumping rope. I find these three routines to be an excellent routine to burn and cut up the chest and back.
    Pretty good advice here. I was always a fan of the elliptical trainer. Burn more cals then the bike and you don't have to worry about shin splints, or knee stress from pounding the pavement.

Jumping rope is also a great way to keep your HR up when doing a circuit-type workout on an off day. Instead of doing straight cardio (which I hate), I'll do a circuit with light weights/high reps and skip inbetween sets. Squats - Skip - Deadlifts - Skip - Clean/Presses - Skip - Bench press - Skip (Repeat). Couple cycles of that and your sweating like mad.
  19. New Member

Yes, this is the total fat burner workout. I love this workout and I have been doing it for years and passing this same routine to others. You most def will see progress in less then three to four weeks. If you want to speed up the progress, do the routine on an empty stomach/first thing in the morning.

Pretty good advice here. I was always a fan of the elliptical trainer. Burn more cals then the bike and you don't have to worry about shin splints, or knee stress from pounding the pavement.

Jumping rope is also a great way to keep your HR up when doing a circuit-type workout on an off day. Instead of doing straight cardio (which I hate), I'll do a circuit with light weights/high reps and skip inbetween sets. Squats - Skip - Deadlifts - Skip - Clean/Presses - Skip - Bench press - Skip (Repeat). Couple cycles of that and your sweating like mad.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Just a little update...

I started using Lipo + CAP on Dec. 11. I also restarted Venom.

All I can say is....WOW!

My chest started to look and feel different about 24hrs after first application. Nothing drastic but I could definitly feel and see some change. I don't want to say my exact BF% but I am over the 20% mark (hell I'm over the 25% mark).

I didn't change my routines or diet (in fact I had to workout less due to some drama). And I still had some results. This just gave me more motivation to increase my workout frequency. Imagine what it will do for me without distractions to interfere!

Some advice to new users...

- Apply "AFTER" your Workout+Shower (not before).
    - If you have access to latex gloves, I would use them to apply the CAP + Lipo. The CAP burn transfers even after you wash your hands thoroughly.

p.s. Has anyone applied CAP+Lipo to Upper Calves, Inner Thigh Low+High, Wings, Underarm Flab?

pss. Got my Test Lab back...

December 7, 2006
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 354ng/dL
    (Low 280ng/dL High 800ng/dL)
  21. Registered User

Impressive pics Derek, glad I ordered some from nutraplanet , i'll be doing the "enhanced" version
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Just a little update...

I started using Lipo + CAP on Dec. 11. I also restarted Venom.
    really don't see it lasting that long.

All I can say is....WOW!

My chest started to look and feel different about 24hrs after first application. Nothing drastic but I could definitly feel and see some change. I don't want to say my exact BF% but I am over the 20% mark (hell I'm over the 25% mark).

I didn't change my routines or diet (in fact I had to workout less due to some drama). And I still had some results. This just gave me more motivation to increase my workout frequency. Imagine what it will do for me without distractions to interfere!

Some advice to new users...

- Apply "AFTER" your Workout+Shower (not before).
    - If you have access to latex gloves, I would use them to apply the CAP + Lipo. The CAP burn transfers even after you wash your hands thoroughly.

p.s. Has anyone applied CAP+Lipo to High Calves, Inner Thigh Low+High, Wings, Underarm Flab?

pss. Got my Test Lab back...

December 7, 2006
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 354ng/dL
    (Low 280ng/dL High 800ng/dL)

Swordburn, if you go back and read your first post you are stating that you have some stubborn chest fat. To be truthful I dont think that stubborn chest fat is your problem here, you need to lower your total body fat to at least the 15% mark to even really tell if you have chest fat or slight gyno. I mean usaully any male that is over 25% is gonna have chest fat. Also correct me if I am wrong, but most transdermal fat cutters are really designed for a people in the mid teens fat % wise, usaully someone who is over 20% can use oral fat loss supplementation with good results. Im am not saying the transdermals wont work, but that you could be getting more effectivness from and oral product.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

True...I know Avant reps say its made for 15% and lower but...they did not say it does not work for 15% plus. I know you are saying oral supps maybe better. But I have not seen any product give results this fast. And the icing on the cake is...you get to choose what part you want to work on. Chest fat is embarrassing for any man (and yes it is the first thing I want to go).
  24. Avant Research Guru

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Impressive pics Derek, glad I ordered some from nutraplanet , i'll be doing the "enhanced" version
    Thanks man. Good Luck, although you won't need it.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  219 lbs.

Can someone enlighten me on what the "enhanced" version is?
  26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by KRuth22
    Can someone enlighten me on what the "enhanced" version is?
    Lipoderm ultra is in the works of having a new ingredient added to it to take the place of the painful cap cream that others have used. Albeit, I hardly feel a burn anymore (its been a while since my last cycle though.)

raspberry ketones (lipoderm-RK) will be this ingredient. If this truly lives up to the craze we've been hearing, it will be one hell of a crazy product for fat loss!!!!

HL
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  219 lbs.

wow, I will be interested in trying that out. Any info on when it is expected to be released.
  28. Registered User

Beta testing won't begin until after the new year. From what I understand, Avant has a bunch of great suprises coming up. Keep your ear to the ground in this forum... big things are-a-happenin'!

HL
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic

You got it...there is another thread where you are welcome to throw your hat in for testing of the new Lipoderm-RK.
  30. New Member

Sword burn, I've been wanting to have my hormonal levels tested, I was just wondering how much it cost and if the doctor gave you a hard time about getting it done. Thanks!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleRemus
    Sword burn, I've been wanting to have my hormonal levels tested, I was just wondering how much it cost and if the doctor gave you a hard time about getting it done. Thanks!
    I believe it depends on your health insurance. I am with Kaiser and all I had to do was call the 1-800 number on the back of my insurance card. The nurse did ask why (on the phone). I literally just said, "I am concerned that my T levels were low and I would like to request a hormone test". They had no problem with it. And when I did go in for the blood test (only 1 vile) I didn't even have to pay a co-pay (which is usually $10).

BTW a little update on my Lipo-U+CAP + Venom HD experience...

- Positive results very quickly (less than 48hrs of moderate workouts). Tightning + fat volume loss feeling. I only apply the Lipo-U+CAP on workout days, which is about 4 times a week. I don't apply it at night like recommended because I do not understand the science/reasoning for applying it while sleeping.
    - Burning pain still exists. 9 out of 10 (on chest only) if Lipo-U+CAP is applied before workouts. 4-6 out of 10 (on chest only) if applied after workouts. I applied lipo-U+CAP on my abdomen area and felt minimal burn pains (less than 3), the same goes for obliques, love handles and lower back.

I just recieved my shipment of cAMPHIBOLIC and I have added it to my line up (using it before sleep only) Dec. 22. I am debating if I should add POWERFULL for some added T levels.

I would post pictures of my changes to my body but I lack the confidence.

Personal Changes in 2 weeks:

- Decrease in bust size close to 2in.
    - Definite visual results.

I didnt have to increase my cardio or my chest workouts. My cardio consists of 15 to 30min on a regular eliptical (about 3-4 times a week). Chest workouts are very basic consisting of only 3 different exercises (10reps/4sets 70/70/80/80% max) once a week. I focus on other muscle groups (back, biceps, legs, triceps) on the other days.
  32. Registered User

Niiiiice. I have BC/BS PPO and hopefully they will do the same.
  33. Avant Research Guru

I don't apply it at night like recommended because I do not understand the science/reasoning for applying it while sleeping.
    This is where I come in my friend.

Rhetorical question: Do we still require energy (and thus burn calories) when we sleep?

Hell yea! Think of sleep as one slow-ass extended cardio session. Larger athletes can burn upwards of 80-100 calories per hour when sleeping! Thats 640-800 calories over the course of a standard 8h slumber. The reason we apply the Lipoderm-Ultra at night is to take advantage of our bodies eergy requirements. The Lipoderm will manipulate WHERE the energy comes from by mobilizing FFA from the site(s) of application.

The results are great. Instead of letting your body determine where its getting the energy, the Lipoderm is like a bribe, on behalf of the fat cells at the site of application saying, "Hey, heres a little something for you to burn instead. We're the best source, so use us up!".
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Excellent! Thank you for the reply. I figured it something similair to that. But now it is much clearer.
  35. Avant Research Guru

Excellent! Thank you for the reply. I figured it something similair to that. But now it is much clearer.

Glad I could help. Make a not of the accelerated losses with the nighttime applications .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lipoderm ultra & chest fat
    By dess in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 09:18 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 04:22 PM
  3. chest fat
    By knox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 11:16 AM