First post and New cut

K

KRuth22

Awards
Hello everone this is my first post!
I am starting a diet and program to lose 10lbs by christmas and hopefully in two months 20 lbs. That seems like a lofty goal but most studies say 2lbs a week. I am currently 6' 1/2" weight 216lbs. My body fat is at 17% (ish) I ultimately want a bf of <10.
My supplements are:
Thermo something from a local clearance sale on vitamins that was 5 bucks for 140 serving of caffiene green tea and some other herbs that lack scientific evidence they help with weightloss.
Ephedrine
Sesamin
Fish oil
2x a day
So essentialy 200mg caffiene
80 mg Green tea
25mg ephedrine

6x fish oil (per day)
3x sesamin (per day)

With the workout I need some help. I gained good strength lately and got my max bench to 315lbs. ALso my legs have gotten a lot bigger and stronger than they ever have been. SO I was happy with the bulking thing. I now don't know if while trying to looe fat if I should try keeping th weights high and reps around 6-10 and do super sets or ups the reps to 10-12. Cardio I would like to do in the morning or around 10am and an evening workout. Cardio I will keep at 30 mins of moderate intensity

My diet I will try to keep at
Eggs (most white) and grits

Meal 2:
Protien shake in water

Meal three:
1/2 cup rice
1 cup broccoli
chicken breast

meal four
Chicken or turkey and broccoli

workout

Syntha-6 protien after workout before bed

I wish I had more free time in the day to eat more meals but I am in school taking 21 credit hours and also have work and some other comitments.

Well long post but I want some feedback. Thanks guys

F

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At first glance it looks like calories might be a little to low and you might waste away some muscle in the process.

2 more meals would definetely help out. It might be just me but I think you could lay off of the fat burning supps until you get around 10%bf or whatever you naturally plateau at, but you should have no problem getting to 10%bf without the supps. Save you some money.
Good luck welcome to AM lots of info on here search around and you will find most of your answers.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 MEals, low calories boosted by thermogenic and caffeine and ephedra...You'll lose the weight for sure. And strength and muscle.

K

KRuth22

Awards
what kinds of food should I add for other meals. It would be easy to have a peanut butter sandwich or something. I do want to keep my muscle so if that means slower "weight" loss than thats fine. The main goal is to lower bf%.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Healthy fats and good sources of carbs to keep your head in the game while having a heavy course load and trying to diet at the same time.

Rolled oats
Lean Turkey
Peanut butter
Sugar free jellies
Lean Hamburger or regular Hamburger that is rinsed and twice drained
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Greens(vegies)
Stone ground or equivalent wheat type of bread(stay away from enriched breads)
Rice
Turkey Chili
Tuna
Egg whites
FF Mayo
Mustard
FF Cheeses
Olives
Almonds
FF Cottage cheese
FF, low sugar Yogurt
Kashi Cereals Go Lean versions

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Jay has really covered diet for you, when they are released (probably 2 weeks) pick up some Anabolic Pump and Cialabol by USP Labs, you will NOT be sorry. You'll get amazing repartioning effects, i'm plain shocked at how well they work, picture eating triple the carbs you normally eat on a diet and STILL losing weight AND gaining muscle. And no i'm don't work for USP I just can't say enough good about there products.

Ok NOW i work for USP, lol But still solid products.

K

KRuth22

Awards
Thanks for the food list. I think I may start logging my food at Fitday. I did well today it woul be a good day to start logging. Also what are some thoughts on an eat day/meal per week. I believe I'm addicted to taco bell and ice cream :food: . Those I don't think are on the list.

K

KRuth22

Awards
Jay has really covered diet for you, when they are released (probably 2 weeks) pick up some Anabolic Pump and Cialabol by USP Labs, you will NOT be sorry. You'll get amazing repartioning effects, i'm plain shocked at how well they work, picture eating triple the carbs you normally eat on a diet and STILL losing weight AND gaining muscle. And no i'm don't work for USP I just can't say enough good about there products.
I'll have to research those to see what they are about. But it sounds great. Although I'm sure If I keep with the ephedra the Anabolic pump probably has arginine in it so I'll have to wait a little while.

K

KRuth22

Awards
That stuff sounds likt it should be pretty good. I signed up on the site and got the mysterious 10% off the invisible store. If the price is right and after I get some christmas gig money I'll have to try it out.

Also I wanted to ask something that kinda got turned into a colon cleasing thread. In May I was at 195 and probably 14-15% body fat and not I am 215+ (holiday weight) and at 17% or so. and my waist seems to have gotten bigger. I think some is due to squats and deads but I am just hopeing that all my pants will fit again once I drop some weight. I think my main cincern is I carry most of my fat in my love handles and chest(not too sure what body type I am, some kind of hybrid) what can I do to lower that fat in the obliques in addition to cardio. Using those bars and turning does nothing for my because I golf and that feels like nothing. I really want that fat down because I HATE it!

K

KRuth22

Awards
I started a workout log. please give any thoughts. I also put my fitday split up on there. Thanks