Log for ECA stack + Lipo Ultra & Capsaicin

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. TSH levels on the low end, and high blood glucose could imply some degree is insufficiency in T3/T4 action.

From here, it is impossible without further tests to pinpoint the sources of the malfunction (assuming this is even the case, which I won't concede that it is). The dysregulation could be the result of increase plasma-protein binding, tyroine deficiency, low iodine levels.

Decreased conversion of T4 at peripheral locations (liver, kidney) is unlikely IMO since that would result in an increase in circulating T4 which inhibits TSH secretion. Even though it is in the lower range of the specrum, I'd wager against conversion being the culprit.

Supplement with some Tyrosine and get your Omega-3's up to lower the cholesterol.

2. Thanks for the reply. Because my thyroid is on the low end, do you think taking some Thyrogen-X might help? I'll try to get in some more Tyrosine....I'm already getting some of that in my daily protein shake but I can't remember the amount off the top of my head......probably not enough.

I'll restart my supplements, new workout routine that includes more cardio, and my new diet in 2 weeks time. The only difference in my diet will be even less calories than before. Hopefully, that will be enough.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kegger
    I'll try to get in some more Tyrosine....I'm already getting some of that in my daily protein shake but I can't remember the amount off the top of my head......probably not enough.
    Ohh yea! The amount in a typical shake is definately insufficient. Get some bulk L-tyrosine. It's relatively tasteless and goes down easy in juice.

4. I started my new diet, supplements, and workout routine today. Here is what it looks like:

DIET:
    Breakfast: protein shake
    late morning: ham sandwhich on wheat bread
    early afternoon: can of tuna fish and some carrots
    dinner: boneless skinless chicken breast or piece of fish with a bowl of chicken vegetable soup

SUPPLEMENTS:
    ECA Stack 3 times daily
    (25 mg E, 200 mg C, 1 A)
    1000 mg pill of fish body oils twice daily (to lower my cholesterol)
    Thyrogen-X twice daily to raise my Thyroid level (its on the low end)
    Lipo Ultra and Capsaicin applied in the morning and after workout

WORKOUT ROUTINE:
    I am changing how I lift from heavy weights to lower weights and more repetitions. Much more cardio in the way I lift. I do my workout routine in between my late morning sandwhich and my early afternoon can of tuna and carrots.
    Monday: 1/2 hour cardio, chest workout, and abs
    Tuesday: 1/2 hour cardio, legs workout
    Wednesday: 1/2 hour cardio, arms workout, and abs
    Thursday: 1 hour of cardio
    Friday: 1/2 hour of cardio, shoulders and back workout, and abs

I am more determined than ever to lose weight at this point. Today I now weigh 215 lbs. That is way to much in my eyes and I will be relentless in my pursuit to lose all the fat I've gained.

5. I'd bump up the Fish Oil to around 4-6g, but everything else looks solid. Cals look very low, so the fat should be burning up nicely.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft
    I'd bump up the Fish Oil to around 4-6g, but everything else looks solid. Cals look very low, so the fat should be burning up nicely.
    Gotcha, I'll double my current intake. Now I'm really gonna be burping up that nasty fish smell now!

7. Update: 1 week down and I've lost 5 lbs....I'm down to 210 lbs. I expect from now on, I'll should be losing 2-3 lbs. per week. The diet is not as hard as I thought, except later at night....I get the munchies. To fight that, I'll drink a cup of iced tea with 0 cals and 0 sugar.....believe it or not, it still tastes pretty good.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kegger
    Update: 1 week down and I've lost 5 lbs....I'm down to 210 lbs. I expect from now on, I'll should be losing 2-3 lbs. per week. The diet is not as hard as I thought, except later at night....I get the munchies. To fight that, I'll drink a cup of iced tea with 0 cals and 0 sugar.....believe it or not, it still tastes pretty good.
    I'm all about the Cal free pseudo-juice. Great way ot kill cravings.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:20 PM
  2. HelloEvo's too many acronyms for one stack log!
    By HelloEvo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:49 PM
  3. ECA stack for a woman
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 06:35 PM