Question about weight loss

Big Redneck Dud

Awards
I currently weigh close to 290lbs I am playing college ball. I want to get down to 260 the coach wants speed guys at the line now. I would like to keep the current strength I have now. My body fat percentage is 20% and I am 6'0. Is there any supplements you would recommend I would take to keep the same strength but to lose 30lbs or any workouts.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
What are you currently supplementing with? Are you working on a college kids budget? I could give you lots of help, as Ive been doing the same thing for a while, but you havent given us alot to work with.

Jason

Big Redneck Dud

Awards
I am currently taking whey protein, creatine, and DHEA. I am working with a college kids budget, but it depends on how much money I will recieve in grants this coming year. I am willing to pay about $100 a month right now more if I get all the money I need. I get a scholarship, but it is not full yet. I redshirted this past year due to injury. I am also looking for something that will give me quick bursts of energy in a supplement. I can also find ways of passing drugs tests fairly easily.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking whey protein, creatine, and DHEA. I am working with a college kids budget, but it depends on how much money I will recieve in grants this coming year. I am willing to pay about $100 a month right now more if I get all the money I need. I get a scholarship, but it is not full yet. I redshirted this past year due to injury. I am also looking for something that will give me quick bursts of energy in a supplement. I can also find ways of passing drugs tests fairly easily.
I dont think it would be hard to do, but I wouldn't recommend it in season. Dietwise, you should look into carb cycling. This did wonders for me. As for supplements, Im going to defer to someone else here, as I dont feel comfortable reccomending illegals stuff. If I were to recommend an addition to your current regimen, Id suggest a multi like Now Adam, and some higher dosed fish oil. Im currently using 20g a day, and it seems to be working well for me.

Jason