Question about weight loss

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.33%

Question about weight loss

I currently weigh close to 290lbs I am playing college ball. I want to get down to 260 the coach wants speed guys at the line now. I would like to keep the current strength I have now. My body fat percentage is 20% and I am 6'0. Is there any supplements you would recommend I would take to keep the same strength but to lose 30lbs or any workouts.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.38%

What are you currently supplementing with? Are you working on a college kids budget? I could give you lots of help, as Ive been doing the same thing for a while, but you havent given us alot to work with.

Jason
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.33%

I am currently taking whey protein, creatine, and DHEA. I am working with a college kids budget, but it depends on how much money I will recieve in grants this coming year. I am willing to pay about $100 a month right now more if I get all the money I need. I get a scholarship, but it is not full yet. I redshirted this past year due to injury. I am also looking for something that will give me quick bursts of energy in a supplement. I can also find ways of passing drugs tests fairly easily.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Big Redneck Dud
    I am currently taking whey protein, creatine, and DHEA. I am working with a college kids budget, but it depends on how much money I will recieve in grants this coming year. I am willing to pay about $100 a month right now more if I get all the money I need. I get a scholarship, but it is not full yet. I redshirted this past year due to injury. I am also looking for something that will give me quick bursts of energy in a supplement. I can also find ways of passing drugs tests fairly easily.
    I dont think it would be hard to do, but I wouldn't recommend it in season. Dietwise, you should look into carb cycling. This did wonders for me. As for supplements, Im going to defer to someone else here, as I dont feel comfortable reccomending illegals stuff. If I were to recommend an addition to your current regimen, Id suggest a multi like Now Adam, and some higher dosed fish oil. Im currently using 20g a day, and it seems to be working well for me.

Jason

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about weight training
    By Amber6892 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 03:10 PM
  2. Weight Loss - Question about Intermittent Fasting
    By Connor6063 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:23 PM
  3. Question about weight gainers and muscle builders
    By Mastiffman02 in forum Supplements