Lipo 6 vs VPX Redline? - AnabolicMinds.com

Lipo 6 vs VPX Redline?

Lipo 6 vs VPX Redline?

Seem to be both solid products. Which would you recommend?

i've personally had goodluck with lipo-6
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I've used L6 for much longer than Redline, and have seen results with it enough to say it works.

However I can "feel" Redline more, I'd say it is stronger, but I've only used it for a few months so I can not say for sure how effective it is.

Assuming you are looking to cut with it....
    •   

I like Lipo-6 out of those 2. My personal favorite is 1 cap of AMP by Ergopharm and 2 caps of H.E.A.T. Stack by Avant Labs two times per day. I feel that this combo is FAR superior to both products you mentioned.

Jason
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Straying a bit OT here, but Jason have you tried Venom or X-Force? How would you compare those to that stack you mentioned? Those are my current 2 favorite stims...

Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh
    Straying a bit OT here, but Jason have you tried Venom or X-Force? How would you compare those to that stack you mentioned? Those are my current 2 favorite stims...
    I havent tried either one actually. I want to try the HEAT stack with some AX Stimulant X however, as I feel its more potent than Amp.

Jason

Currently using Lipo-6 and have used it many many times in past with great success i love the stuff. I can't really comment on the Redline though.

Itís odd I tried Redline and didnít "feel" anything no stimulation nothing. I thought it was just me so I gave a dose to my GF who doesnít workout and weighs around 100lbs less then me and she didnít experience anything as well.

I think VPX is a solid company but i don't like that it's a propriety blend.
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I just started taking vpx redline RTDs. I started with 4oz and I didn't feel anything until it hit a couple of hours later. A week later, I'm still taking 4oz and feel it a lot sooner now. Helps me last thru my workouts
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

ok no more redlne for me
    i feel like crap, i think i better layoff caffeine now

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pegg
    I havent tried either one actually. I want to try the HEAT stack with some AX Stimulant X however, as I feel its more potent than Amp.
    I can attest that AX Stimulant X is WAY more potent than AMP, at least for me. AMP feels like a normal caffeine+ product. Gives a nice, moderate energy boost but wears off after 3-6 hours. I can take 2-3 at once and not feel overstimulated. Stimulant X is in a whole other category to the point of being too much sometimes. One capsule keeps you energized the ENTIRE day, and two caps is just ridiculous. Plus, with Stimulant X, even 12 hours later I feel hot, like the room temp is 10 degrees hotter than normal.

How this translates as far as fat loss, I can't say for sure.

I've taken Lipo 6 before and it seemed to work pretty well, but it really seemed to dry me out and make me feel parched. Probably all the caffeine in it. I love RedLine, but not for losing weight. I've never used it consistently enough to notice myself losing any weight from it. I just like to drink it around 3:30 or 4pm when I'm crashing and need a jolt to make it through the rest of the day.

Go with the Lipo 6. You can pick up pretty cheap out there and most people seem to swear by the stuff.

I will soon be incorporating Lipo 6 as it seems to be a solid product as many people that I know as well as people here on AM swear by it...but I have been looking at some other burners such as SCORCH and TIGHT and they both seem to have similiar actives as well. SCORCH seems to even have a more complete profile for fatloss...has anyone seen better results with either one of these in comparison to the good old Lipo's??

Another for Lipo-6! That is what the fatburner I use when cutting up, and is what I recomend as a fat burner to my friends! As for energy though........Stim X blows everthing ,I've tried, away!! Ergo amp lasts like 3-4 hours for me, and then I fall on my face like with everything else! LOL! Stim X lasts a heck of a long time, and I havent fallen on my face yet, after the energy(like 10-12 hours later) has subsided. I 'm not sure as how it works as a fatburner, as I use it for energy to keep me going at work and stuff. I haven't tried IBE's X Factor yet though, wonder how that is?

Just can't go wrong with the Lipo 6

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vpx Redline or clenbutrx??
    By jaketparker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 06:51 PM
  2. Vpx Redline + E
    By PT3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 11:01 AM
  3. CONTEST: Free Bottle VPX Redline Gelcaps
    By yeahright in forum Company Promotions