wanted: amazing cardio routine

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
U mean a routine that works in a week or a weekly schedule?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol

Hey I was just joking then I saw some other posts and it actually might be asking how to lose the weight in one week :)

CROWLER

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
interval training for an hour on a variety of machines, along with weight training with 30-45 seconds imbetween sets.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Ever hear of Alpha Mediated cardio? Im finding it to be pretty effective for fat loss.

Jason

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
please explain the theory... isn't Lyle a proponent of CKD diets?

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple. On days that you do cardio in the am on an empty stomach, keep intensity low to mid with a duration of 45 mins to an hour. Other days in the week when you get a meal in before cardio you may to HIIT with a duration of no longer than 20 to 30 minutes.

CWeeeezy

Awards
how about wearing like sweat suits and training jakcets etc.. do those help in anyway?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
As far as cardio in general I always love using the elliptical cross trainer for 45 minutes with a 5 minute warmup and 5 minute cool-down and do a pyramid configuration. Every part of my leg gets involved. Summertime, the indoor machines can kiss my ass. Run, swim, row, kayak all morning until the lazy people finally start setting up chairs on the beach.