Activate + Melting Point + -1500k Hopefully first good log

1. Kam
    Answers

Talking Activate + Melting Point + -1500k Hopefully first good log

Well then, I'm finally back to do some seroius damage.

My other logs were crap so Hopefully I can give you guys some good information that can actually tell you what the affects are of these two designer supplement products.

Stats

5'9 196lbs, impedence said i was 16.7% bf I'm guessin it's more around 19-20. Pics come later(after gym ahahaha)

Previous supps, powerfull/crx, fenotest/anagen, lot's of burn3d, amp'd, r4w, sesamin, and a week trail of D4.

So I'm going to be doing fitday to track my intake for once, I'll let you know what the calories and what not are.

What supps will I be on for this

4x activate per day
    6x Melting Point
    1 gnc multi
    1 serving of flax oil (2x a day)
    1 serving of cod liver oil (2x a day)
    Glucsomine (when purchased)
    4x cissus rx to allow some over training

I'm going to try to stay away from stims as They like to make things bigger that I don't want (pstate)

Going for a pretty mean cut, have a couple in person interviews and would like to get into the 180s for them and the ego boost of the natural boosters.

Today I had 5 egg whites w/ onion, potatoe, and a lil cheese with a cup of coffee(2 cups, 1 big mug). Along with my crx pre and my MP+A after. There were no instructions on when to take the mp with so I'm goign to take with meals until told otherwise.

Exercise program will be polished today as I have a free session with a pt today, hopefully to god he knows more then I.

I know I will be playing basketball for at least an hour a day, with weights about 3-4 times a week. Going to concentrate on legs if I can and upper body and back. As we all are. Also swimming and low int cardio.

Going to up my water to 2 gallons a day, eat lot's of low glycemics, up the protein, and get the fiborous veges in, broc and coleieflower.

My ratings? Please I did a search but couldn't think of any good logs that had what they rated themselves to benchmark themselves later.

So far so good, i popped 2 activate and 2 mp (oops on the 2 activate used to two of everything.) And got the interview with a great company over the phone today, so there magic pills right. lol

Please let me know what I can add to make this better, I really want to have something that can be used as a resource.

Also looking to run 1 month or till supply runs out, then a break

Also supps Milk thistle, and Prostate Support.

Kam

2. Kam
    Answers

Today was a good workout, Had a really good session with the pt, A lot of new exercises and kept the intensity up throughout the workout. It was a nice change of pace, as I would finish 6 reps before by myself but having someone push me through.

I didn't get a wink of sleep today and still the day was ok, even though when I finally got home around 4 I passed out for an hour.

Strength was good and energy is still good, I would like to take my last 2 mp's and activate but might not do the mp because I need to get some good sleep.

So far so good, had a good cheat day of some carbs to get myself ready for the low intake.

Defiently going to fight through and get my meals 5 or six a day and start some interval training with my cardio.

Also going to get a heart rate monitor to keep my eye on staying in a good zone.

Really good workout full body and it felt great, we shall see how I feel tomorrow.

Please any advice or guidance would be appreciated.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin forward to your progress and review.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

You might want to grab some magnesium-potassium asporotate or something similar to offset the sides from the MP.

Should be interesting. You should drop weight like crazy.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I didn't see it in your post, but I am assuming that the -1500 is 1500 Kcal under maintenance. If it is in your budget, you might wanna consider BCAA's to fight the catabolism, especially with that deficit and working out, playing basketball, etc. If you get them in bulk from one of the board sponsors you can get a great deal, or you can't go wrong with something like Xtend or Xcell.
  6. Kam
    Answers

Thanks a ton guys, some really good things to research. Yeah the 1500- is under my maintence count which was around 3500 give or take.

The budget will allow for such good things to happen to make sure I don't lose any muscle that I don't have too.

I've heard tons about bcaa's haven't heard much about the
    magnesium-potassium asporotate, i'm guessin it's some type of derivivative or a more condensed version. I shall do some research and post what I find. Thanks guys, I have a lot more confidence in this stack with great advice and options from others on this board.

To sum up yesterday, pretty good workout, pt kicked my ass (damn marines). LIttle sore in my abs and my calfs still, but I'm going to go to the gym for some cardio interval training probably around an hour or so.

Diet today was Chicken w/ cheese on a whole wheat tortilla and tuna sandwhich on whole wheat with all the necessary supplementation.

Riding the motorcycle to the gym today as it's 65 degrees outside, no hot dogging, I'll post again tonight after I do some research.

Thanks again for everyone's support,

Kam
  7. Kam
    Answers

Well I just ordered through lucky vitamin for the Magnesium And Potassium Asporotate. Best price 8 bucks.

And ordered the extend watermelon from nutra with some whey isolate. a lot more.....90 bux.

Thanks guys.

off 2 the jym.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

You'll be glad you picked up that magnesium-potassium asporotate. When I took Melting Point dosed at 6 caps a day, the cramps in my calves were pretty bad. But the magnesium-potassium asporotate definitely helped out.
  9. Kam
    Answers

I was wondering why my calves were still sore, they usually are only sore for a day or so. I'm really glad I ordered the mag-pot asporotate, should be here in a couple of days.

So far so good, I really need to keep a travel pill case so I can space out my dosage.

I had a good time doing low int cardio today, with some good time in the hot tub and dry sauna. I have a massage tomorrow so i'm going to hit the weights pretty hard so I get my half hours worth.

Thanks again guys, I already feel a nice lift of energy and a little bit on the intensity. I'll load up my mp3 player tonight n hopefully get some good rest to have a really good workout.

So far so good, thanks again everyone great advice, keep it coming.

Kam
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Great log....I'm planning on starting a similar stack in november. Good luck i'll be following.
  11. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    I didn't see it in your post, but I am assuming that the -1500 is 1500 Kcal under maintenance. If it is in your budget, you might wanna consider BCAA's to fight the catabolism, especially with that deficit and working out, playing basketball, etc. If you get them in bulk from one of the board sponsors you can get a great deal, or you can't go wrong with something like Xtend or Xcell.
    Good point right here.. I know 1500 calories would make me look like I was filming The Machinist 2..
  12. Kam
    Answers

Yeah i tried the 1500 calories or even 1000 cals a daY (after listenign to a girl, skinny girl said it was ok) lol yeah I was so beat had no energy for the gym. I'm still around 2300 calories at the moment, but tomorrow i'll be planning my meals to be around 5x small meals.

That's cool trauma I was thinking about doing lean extreme instead but I wanted to try mp first. Not a big fan on mostly estro blockers and that's what lean sounded like.

So far so good I've been good on my diet and supp intake with a good hour of light cardio today. Looking forward to the weight session we shall see if the activate start putting out early.

kam
  13. Kam
    Answers

Took the day off the mp, stayed with 3 caps of activate though. Had the job interview and ran around town finding out I hav 3200 in fake money order checks, thank god i didn't deposit them into my bank account. Did a carb load, lot's of good protein. Wi'll get back into the mix this weekend.

Kam

Strength is good, can't really sleep that ez, probably more the stress then supps. The massage was awsome, felt really good and drank tons of water after, I would recommend it to anyone who has never had one and has been lifting weights. It really is worth the 90 bucks an hour imop.

Kam
  14. Kam
    Answers

Today was good, back on the stack. I might be adding another something something to the mix pretty soon. But I am getting some more acne on the face and shoulders so I'm pretty sure it's working. It's hard to gauge without constant weight training, i'm starting off of a 1 month vacation of only cardio. So to gauge my performance gains will take a little time to get back into a good routine. So far so good, it is coming off slowly and I'm taking my excell in the morning just because I sortof have a cold. Feeling ok get a little warm buzz once in a while think it's the mp as I took 3 this morning to catch up.

More info once I start hitting the weights on mondayish or even tomorrow.

Kam
  15. Kam
    Answers

Everything is going ok, had a good session of 3 games of basketball yesterday. Energy level was pretty good, but aggression and strength were very good. Going to hit the weights today after I design a good program and do a nice baseline for the next couple of weeks. Also will start fitday today and post my intake to get any feedback.

Haven't really lost any noticeable weight but I do look a little slimmer in the mirror? With more info I think I can tweak this to work out pretty well.
  16. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    Everything is going ok, had a good session of 3 games of basketball yesterday. Energy level was pretty good, but aggression and strength were very good. Going to hit the weights today after I design a good program and do a nice baseline for the next couple of weeks. Also will start fitday today and post my intake to get any feedback.

Haven't really lost any noticeable weight but I do look a little slimmer in the mirror? With more info I think I can tweak this to work out pretty well.
    maybe you're recomping a bit,keep doing what you're doing imo.
  17. Kam
    Answers

Thanks a lot manny, that is what I will be doing. I need to do some research on recomp, but I'm guessing it's ur body getting used to the new supplements and getting ready to move on.....

I'm about to jump onto fit day and get that ball rolling, should be able to workout a lot more now that I just got my first round of interviews done. AHHHH 100000 pounds off my shoulders. DId good to.

Oh yeah i'm taking that extend I like it so far, i supplement it when I wake up and during my workout. I have a cold so I'm trying to help myself out in fighting it at the moment.
  18. Kam
    Answers

So today going on fitday I found out a couple things. My breakdown is Protein grams 123 34%, Carbs 188 45%, Fat 34 21%.

I might still go to the gym and have some more whey isolate after the session. All in all it's not that far off from what I want of a 40/40/20 split. Up the protein a little in my meals and I should be good. Everything that was eaten was healthy and i'm full at 1467 calories. only 3 meals today but at least it was clean. I will try to plan for 5 meals tomorrow 3meals by 2 snacks.

So far nothing else is new, not sure until I hit some weights on a consistent schedule. Still waiting on the magnesium-potassium asporotate. Liking the extend and looking forward now that I have an open schedule to enjoy the gym.

Later.
  19. Kam
    Answers

Well sorry it's been a little while, been busy, and didn't have much to talk about. Finally got to hit some weights today, and it felt really good, I am going to say that it was some kind of tainted as I used r4war and extend as my preworkout, and I haven't touched ready4war in a while, but my pumps were great, good intensity, and I was i'mpressed with my dumbell exercises but my bench flat/incline were back to beginning. But had great energy and finally felt some of the gains that were part of the deal. I will weigh in on monday to see where I am at, today was a good day 3 meals probably 1600 calories, besides the 3 drinks at the bars. It was a good night(got those digits), and I've been good to some extent. More useful info to come.
  20. Kam
    Answers

Well today I am in the worst pain in a long time, my right calf hurts so bad I don't know if i'm going out later tonight. I'm taking the magnesium-potassium asporotate 2 a day for the last week or so. If this is the case I'm not going to continue melting point. I did work calves yesterday 3x 12 but I have gone 4x20 on max weight and I didn't have any residual pain the next day. For the moment I'm taking this out of the stack and replacing it with burn3d.
  21. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Add taurine to the mag/pot mix, it'll help..
  22. Kam
    Answers

sounds good, i'm finally getting some results, really didn't wanta jump out just yet. I'll see if I can find anything locally, even if that means going to gnc.
  23. Kam
    Answers

Cramps went away in my calves, lowerd my dosage to 4caps a day probably bring that up to 6 mid week. The extend has taurine in it i'm sure. Weight down a little bit, diet has been pretty good, workouts every other day or so.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Melting Point/Basic Cuts/Sesamin Stack with Log
    By Spectre32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 11:02 PM
  2. Melting Point cycle log
    By motiv8erJR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 09:06 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 09:58 PM
  4. foo.c's Melting Point log
    By foo.c in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 10:00 PM
  5. Melting points for a certain compounds (gear)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 09:58 PM