lipoderm ultra question

TulipPrincess

Awards
I know that it has caffeine in it to combat the yohimbine's water retention side effect, but does it always work to get rid of the water retention? i feel like I'm still retaining water.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I felt there wasn't much difference between the normal and ultra versions in regards to water retention (ie, both will make you retain water). The ultra product does work better, but you still won't see just how well it worked til a few days after you've stopped using the product and the water retention ends. As long as you realize the water retention happens but goes away, everything is fine. Its annoying in one sense, but cool when you see a very noticeable change at the end too when you've "dried out."

So to answer your question, not everybody gets a diuretic effect from the caffeine.

TSC

TulipPrincess

Awards
Thank you, that helps! i was wondering what was happening! :)

TulipPrincess

Awards
And should I keep using the product until the end of the bottle to see the results? Or can I give it a break for a few days to see what I'm like without the water retention?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I felt there wasn't much difference between the normal and ultra versions in regards to water retention (ie, both will make you retain water). The ultra product does work better, but you still won't see just how well it worked til a few days after you've stopped using the product and the water retention ends. As long as you realize the water retention happens but goes away, everything is fine. Its annoying in one sense, but cool when you see a very noticeable change at the end too when you've "dried out."

So to answer your question, not everybody gets a diuretic effect from the caffeine.

TSC
What he said.

And you could take a few days off if you wanted to see what it's like sans water retention. If you still want more fat loss and/or water loss, just give another bottle a go.

BTW, if you are REALLY bold you can add capsaicin for a spot-reducing experience like no other.

But this burns like hell, too, so be warned.

HairyLarry35

Awards
BTW, if you are REALLY bold you can add capsaicin for a spot-reducing experience like no other.

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. Be bold!!!

HL

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
What he said.

And you could take a few days off if you wanted to see what it's like sans water retention. If you still want more fat loss and/or water loss, just give another bottle a go.

mmmmmmmm....Spookyderm......

Jason