lipoderm ultra question

  1. New Member
    TulipPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0

    lipoderm ultra question


    I know that it has caffeine in it to combat the yohimbine's water retention side effect, but does it always work to get rid of the water retention? i feel like I'm still retaining water.


  2. tsc
    tsc is offline
    Board Sponsor
    tsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0

    Personally, I felt there wasn't much difference between the normal and ultra versions in regards to water retention (ie, both will make you retain water). The ultra product does work better, but you still won't see just how well it worked til a few days after you've stopped using the product and the water retention ends. As long as you realize the water retention happens but goes away, everything is fine. Its annoying in one sense, but cool when you see a very noticeable change at the end too when you've "dried out."

    So to answer your question, not everybody gets a diuretic effect from the caffeine.

    TSC

  3. New Member
    TulipPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0

    Thank you, that helps! i was wondering what was happening!

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    TulipPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0

    And should I keep using the product until the end of the bottle to see the results? Or can I give it a break for a few days to see what I'm like without the water retention?

  5. Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,084
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tsc
    Personally, I felt there wasn't much difference between the normal and ultra versions in regards to water retention (ie, both will make you retain water). The ultra product does work better, but you still won't see just how well it worked til a few days after you've stopped using the product and the water retention ends. As long as you realize the water retention happens but goes away, everything is fine. Its annoying in one sense, but cool when you see a very noticeable change at the end too when you've "dried out."

    So to answer your question, not everybody gets a diuretic effect from the caffeine.

    TSC
    What he said.

    And you could take a few days off if you wanted to see what it's like sans water retention. If you still want more fat loss and/or water loss, just give another bottle a go.

    BTW, if you are REALLY bold you can add capsaicin for a spot-reducing experience like no other.

    But this burns like hell, too, so be warned.

  6. Registered User
    HairyLarry35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    592
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage
    BTW, if you are REALLY bold you can add capsaicin for a spot-reducing experience like no other.

    But this burns like hell, too, so be warned.

    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. Be bold!!!

    HL

  7. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. Be bold!!!

    HL
    i used cap with lipo ultra once... god damn did that burn for the first few days, but it was worth it.

  8. Registered User
    Jason Pegg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage
    What he said.

    And you could take a few days off if you wanted to see what it's like sans water retention. If you still want more fat loss and/or water loss, just give another bottle a go.

    BTW, if you are REALLY bold you can add capsaicin for a spot-reducing experience like no other.

    But this burns like hell, too, so be warned.
    mmmmmmmm....Spookyderm......

    Jason

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Oral Clen and (Lipoderm Ultra+Cap) Mixing Question.
    By Shake_Zula in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 10:07 AM
  2. Lipoderm-Y / Ultra question
    By Jim Mills in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 09:59 AM
  3. lipoderm ultra and absolved?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in