New workout program:trying to diversify: What do u do?

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Well recently I got a 2 week pass to a xsport fitness here in naperville (chicagoland). So I'm going through and I haven't been to a really nice gym... ever. They have basketball courts, full free weight's ahh no smith ahahahaha, every tread/elip has a tv, it's bomb. But anyways, I'm trying to utilize as many of these things as my diet is really good and i'm coming up onto an interview in the next couple of weeks, with toyota corp in cali.

Back on track

So I played some basketball today with some younger guys (i'm 23) and I was having a hard time keeping up, along with swimming I would get a lap or two in and my heart would be going crazy. Then sat in the hot tub talking to a cutie, back in the pool couple more laps. Then jumped into the dry and then the wet sauna for 10 minutes a piece.

I'm thinking of going twice a day, morning hi int cardio about 30 min - 1 hour, then pool/hot tub maybe 10 minutes of swimming, mixed in with 20 minutes of hot tub. Then hit the dry sauna 15 minutes and wet for another 15 minutes. Go home eat a nice decent sized high protein meal. Then go back around 4pm for some basketball or 20 minutes of cardio then hit some the weights. then do the pool/hot tub. sauna's again.

Just wondering what you guys thought of the new things i'm doing, of course i'm trying to cut, but I was dissapointed with my cardio performance today and that cannot happen, I know keeping up with real-time training (basketball,tennis,swimming) I will be able to get my breath back and trim some pounds, and it's fun.

probably bringing some tupperware to keep up with the 6-8 small meals.