hGH fragment

Status
Not open for further replies.
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This is not a log, just my observations on it's effectiveness. I used 100mcg (10units) of the fragment per night reconstituted to 1.0 ml with 0.9% BA bacteriostatic water.

The results were amazing. In 4 wks, I went from 16.0% BF to 5.6% BF. I did not change my diet and was bulking actually, so I was quite impressed. I am not sure if anybody has been taking this peptide seriously, but I can tell you for sure that it's the real deal!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Is that a typo? 16% to 5.6% in 4 weeks?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Why does this sound like a case of somebody who once again underestimates there bodyfat. 16 to 10 i might have believed, because most people at 10 percent SWEAR they are like 5 or 6.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Dr.D is no dummy. It is either a typo or he is at 5.6%.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Oh i know dr d knows what he's talking about, but this sounded to me like he copied and pasted somebody elses testimony that they sent him on the product, not his own personal experience.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw and chilled with Dr. D this weekend he is every bit of crazy Lean. So Dr. D i will be calling you to get your tips ....

Also Dr. D works for IBE so why would he lie, he is no slouch, nor a cutter and paster...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, no typo. 5.6% BF! I had it tested at the O. I ran the test twice just to be sure. I usually bulk to about 230 so I was confused why I only got to 217. I started at 212 and 16%BF (yeah.. small, fat and way outta shape!), but then it made sense when I saw the low BF reading at the expo. I only gained 5 lbs overall, but lost a lot of fat in the last month. This peptide is amazing.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I saw and chilled with Dr. D this weekend he is every bit of crazy Lean...
AP, man you were looking tight! You should see the guns on this guy in person. :) I can tell you've been training hard bro.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That's sweet bro. At first I was under the impression that it was just a result like testimony type thing that somebody had emailed YOU about this product, and you passed it along to us, so I thought it was just from some person that might not really know what is going on. I wasn't ever questioning whether you know what YOU are talking about.

Which peptide is this btw, oratropin, hexatropin, ectotropin..?

I just received my 6 month supply of p-gh, and am hoping to have some decent results with that.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That's sweet bro. At first I was under the impression that it was just a result like testimony type thing that somebody had emailed YOU about this product, and you passed it along to us, so I thought it was just from some person that might not really know what is going on. I wasn't ever questioning whether you know what YOU are talking about.

Which peptide is this btw, oratropin, hexatropin, ectotropin..?

I just received my 6 month supply of p-gh, and am hoping to have some decent results with that.
Yeah, I hear you Mak, but anytime I give my word you can bet it's from personal experience, unless I state otherwise, and totally unbiased too. I am a scientist, not a salesman.

It's called EDIT: Read the rules It really worked for me and I must admit, I was surprised at how well it did!

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, in 4 weeks, you have gone from 212lb at 16% bf to 217lb at 5.6% bf?

So that means, in 4 weeks, you have gained close to 27 lb LBM and also lose 22lb of fat ?

:think: :think:

The word 'miracle' comes to mind... lol

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were you utilizing anything else during the 4 weeks? I'm having a bit of difficulty believing you could've lost that much fat in only 4 weeks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
At 100 mcg/day - that's 10 days worth for one bottle - right? So, 4 bottles for a month?
That gets expensive....I think.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

So that means, in 4 weeks, you have gained close to 27 lb LBM and also lose 22lb of fat ?

:blink:

Is this a joke?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

No joke. Like I said, I was amazed myself. Used the normal lean bulking diet. Only strategic fats (about 30g/d from saff, MTC, flax, fish and lecithin) with 15% drop in carbs and inverse compensation with protein (mostly whey). I was strict with my diet and training, that's the only difference. I knew I only had 4 wks to do it!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, what are you smoking?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I respect you quite a bit DR D but this is so unbelievable to me

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not unbelievable, its physically impossible. Someone had a busted scale somewhere.

Or 2.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree, not possible here, get your fat tested again. If you hopped on a scale that reads Bf then it is useless. Those scales are no where near accurate.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Were you utilizing anything else during the 4 weeks? I'm having a bit of difficulty believing you could've lost that much fat in only 4 weeks.
If you knew the methodology I employed you wouldn't doubt it nearly as much! Don't forget I use 200mcg T4 daily and plenty of adrenergics too. IGF, ral, 6-Br, cyp, orals, etc, etc. It wasn't fun and my BP was usually uncomfortably high. I'm glad it's over now but that is how it happened, believe it or not. I usually report lack-luster results (due to poor diet, training consistency and not enough rest) and people find it hard to believe that too! On the same token, if I get serious about it, I get good results. Like I said, it was not done properly and taking a handful of protective ancillaries is no excuse to kill your estrogen levels and jack your BP to 170/105 (PR~120) for weeks at a time, but extreme results arise from extreme measures. You don't have to doubt it but I don't know how else I could prove it.

The point I'm making is that it must have hinged on the fragment. I have never been quite that successful at fat loss before.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has to be a joke.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Its not unbelievable, its physically impossible. Someone had a busted scale somewhere.

Or 2.
There could have been a high % error using those impedance scales I suppose, and the one at the show was much fancier that the one I got the initial reading with, but it is like I have said with no exaggeration. What would be the range of possibility in your estimate? I was surprised I admit, but it did not seem impossible that those numbers could result. Maybe with your protocols it is, but it is not humanly impossible. Maybe just Bobo impossible! Like I said, I do not recommend the methods I employed to anyone and I will not debate the foolishness of them with you because I already conceded that and it is another issue anyway. Nevertheless, those were my results whether you can explain them or not. I do not doubt the legitimacy of the contribution that the fragment made. It is my best explanation for the results.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If you used one of those scales then that makes more sense, those things are soooooooo flawed.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There could have been a high % error using those impedance scales I suppose, and the one at the show was much fancier that the one I got the initial reading with, but it is like I have said with no exaggeration. What would be the range of possibility in your estimate? I was surprised I admit, but it did not seem impossible that those numbers could result. Maybe with your protocols it is, but it is not humanly impossible. Maybe just Bobo impossible! Like I said, I do not recommend the methods I employed to anyone and I will not debate the foolishness of them with you because I already conceded that and it is another issue anyway. Nevertheless, those were my results whether you can explain them or not. I do not doubt the legitimacy of the contribution that the fragment made. It is my best explanation for the results.
Yes, its humanly impossible to lose 22lbs of fat and gain 27lb of muscle in 4 weeks even if someone is a walking pharmacy.

For you to suggest otherwise is ridiculous. Your scale was WAY off.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If you used one of those scales then that makes more sense, those things are soooooooo flawed.
I admit that I have never trusted them either, but the one at the expo was really cool. It even measured mass in break down form isolating each arm, leg, and the trunk!

TheGame46

Awards
LOL you cant go by that... bioimpedence.... We used a 200 dollar BI machine that the head strength coach got. I tried to talk him out of it, but I was just starting as an assistent there. Basically we ended up with our fat linemen having lower bf% than some of our db backs that you could see their internal organs they were so shredded lol. I think if I remember I personally changed 2% bf from begining to the end of testing everyone else lol.

The same issue was seen with those scales but not quite as drastic. I finally got him to let me do calipers.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, its humanly impossible to lose 22lbs of fat and gain 27lb of muscle in 4 weeks even if someone is a walking pharmacy.

For you to suggest otherwise is ridiculous. Your scale was WAY off.
I have never been able to "repartition" that well before. I often pick up a little fat as I bulk, even as my %BF drops. The scales may have been flawed, but I did lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously this time no doubt. That was noted by several observers on this cycle, even before I could assign values to it. I was leaning out but getting bigger and stronger the whole way through (32 days from reading to reading to be exact).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
LOL you cant go by that... bioimpedence.... We used a 200 dollar BI machine that the head strength coach got. I tried to talk him out of it, but I was just starting as an assistent there. Basically we ended up with our fat linemen having lower bf% than some of our db backs that you could see their internal organs they were so shredded lol. I think if I remember I personally changed 2% bf from begining to the end of testing everyone else lol.

The same issue was seen with those scales but not quite as drastic. I finally got him to let me do calipers.
Wouldn't you have the same % error with both measurements though? I mean, 2 back to back reading gave the same result. I may have been 20%bf initially in "real life" caliper world and finished at 10%bf but the % loss/shift would still be the same regardless, right? The same type of system was used.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doubting that the fragment works but those scales that read bf% are way off. Whats important is the fact you noticed such a change the numbers aren't as important although they are not accurate.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
As long as the mirror is showing you outstanding results. I don't suppose you have comparison photos?

TheGame46

Awards
bioimpedience is crap because there are soo many factors, your skin thickness, how much water/oil is in it right now, body ph, alkalyn level, hydration, FFM... the list is just huge. i don't see how they ever convinced anyone they are accepatable measurements. IMO the human eye can measure bf% twice as accurate as a BI lol.

TheGame46

Awards
I used it at 100mcg twice a day, 3-4 vials worth... Its a good product. But I lost maybe 2-3% bf.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
As long as the mirror is showing you outstanding results. I don't suppose you have comparison photos?
Oh no! I would probably not put up before photos, even if I had them! It's just sad that I get so out of shape to begin with. If I stayed in shape, it would be easier to prep for cycles. In fact, I probably wouldn't cycle anymore! I was so dedicated and consistent with my training until I hit about 28. I would lift on holidays, birthdays, even my wedding day! I use to piss my wife off so bad when we'd have a 4hr trip out of town for X-mas and I'd still be working out after the kids opened their presents till noon (lol). I didn't care. If it was a w/o day, I was going to w/o. I never missed a w/o, period. Life got too hectic to train at some point. 3 kids and multiple jobs really slow you down and time becomes your enemy. I could make time to train consistently again, but something else would have to give. I certainly couldn't sit around and rap with you guys as much. In fact, I am scheduled to train tonight and am already late, so after this post, I'm out!

Jminis and TheGame46 are correct. There is probably a degree of error in the scale readings, but I know I usually gain about 23lbs LBM the first month of a cycle with 2-3lbs of fat too. This time I made similar gains but lost fat for sure, no matter what that number really is. I was actually able to repartition on a bulk! I have never had such clean results and just wanted to turn you guys on to this peptide. It worked for me.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
All that counts is you got good results and saw the change in bodyfat which is awesome.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh no! I would probably not put up before photos, even if I had them! It's just sad that I get so out of shape to begin with. If I stayed in shape, it would be easier to prep for cycles. In fact, I probably wouldn't cycle anymore! I was so dedicated and consistent with my training until I hit about 28. I would lift on holidays, birthdays, even my wedding day! I use to piss my wife off so bad when we'd have a 4hr trip out of town for X-mas and I'd still be working out after the kids opened their presents till noon (lol). I didn't care. If it was a w/o day, I was going to w/o. I never missed a w/o, period. Life got too hectic to train at some point. 3 kids and multiple jobs really slow you down and time becomes your enemy. I could make time to train consistently again, but something else would have to give. I certainly couldn't sit around and rap with you guys as much. In fact, I am scheduled to train tonight and am already late, so after this post, I'm out!

Jminis and TheGame46 are correct. There is probably a degree of error in the scale readings, but I know I usually gain about 23lbs LBM the first month of a cycle with 2-3lbs of fat too. This time I made similar gains but lost fat for sure, no matter what that number really is. I was actually able to repartition on a bulk! I have never had such clean results and just wanted to turn you guys on to this peptide. It worked for me.
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

With all the cycles you said you have done and what not, and for sooo long, and so forth..... I thought you would be looking like Frank Zane, Tom Platz etc etc...

What a fvcking waste to have ended up back to square one, or worse?

The only word that comes to mind is still :wtf:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

With all the cycles you said you have done and what not, and for sooo long, and so forth..... I thought you would be looking like Frank Zane, Tom Platz etc etc...

BioHazzard that's enough of that. Please refrain from calling someone a waste. The man had a family to support, sometimes vanity takes a back seat. Consider this a warning.

Dr. D it sounds like you had great results but the scales are not accurate. In the future go by the calipers. It's easy to do somewhat accurate and as long as it's done by the same person it can measure progress rather well. General rule of thumb for me is whatever I measure out to be with the calipers I ad 2%.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:dump:

I'm down 2lbs.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL Bobo, I still miss the old slipknot clown avatar man.

ManBeast

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

WTF you say? I'll tell you… I should be looking like Zane by now after all the weight I've moved and pills I've popped, it pisses me off too! And I have held about 65lbs permanently after all the cycles I've done over the years, so what you call "square one" is still not so bad by now, but I guess I'm almost maxed out. I was a total ecto before.

If you think you can keep climbing and gaining year after year without loss and still have time for a real life and family beside just your own narcissistic, ego drive ambition, then more power to ya buddy! Had I not had kids, I may have done the same thing. Thank God I didn't get lost in that vanity (it's deadly you know). You still die one day and your flesh rots with mine, no matter how big you get. You may want to refocus some of your energy on eternal, spiritual issues and not be so preoccupied with you body from now on, or at least not so preoccupied about my body from now on!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

So where are your pics? Where are your contributions to the the supplement industry? Wow who are you guy? Dr. D has helped many people on this board as well as others in general bro, all I wonder is do you have the balls to post your stats since you have such high expectations of others and maybe not yourself???
Granted he might be off a lil bit on his calculations I can say as well as others who saw him at the Olympia he is no slouch, and is a solid GUY. Man what happened to respect man, do you give it to get it bro???

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... General rule of thumb for me is whatever I measure out to be with the calipers I ad 2%.
Interesting. What is your reference or standard? I mean, is there an even more accurate way you've found that suggests that 2% is really there? I hear water chamber displacement is a good method, but I'm not sure how that works either. I don't guess it really matters, just like you though, I'd like an accurate way to gauge no matter what system I apply. Thanks, J.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So where are your pics? Where are your contributions to the the supplement industry? Wow who are you guy? Dr. D has helped many people on this board as well as others in general bro, all I wonder is do you have the balls to post your stats since you have such high expectations of others and maybe not yourself???
Granted he might be off a lil bit on his calculations I can say as well as others who saw him at the Olympia he is no slouch, and is a solid GUY. Man what happened to respect man, do you give it to get it bro???

He doesn't need to contribute to the industry.

If I reported numbers such as losing 22lbs of fat and gaining 27lbs of muscle then I say WTF as well and want to see pictures.

That amounts is absolutely and completely so above and beyond what the human body is capable of doing that you have nothing to say BUT WTF.

If Dan Duchaine popped out of the grave and stated such numbers I will still say WTF.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

If I reported numbers such as losing 22lbs of fat and gaining 27lbs of muscle then I say WTF as well and want to see pictures.

That amounts is absolutely and completely so above and beyond what the human body is capable of doing that you have nothing to say BUT WTF.

If Dan Duchaine popped out of the grave and stated such numbers I will still say WTF
What are human limits then for that time frame? You never stated when I asked before?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

If Dan Duchaine popped out of the grave and stated such numbers I will still say WTF

What are human limits then for that time frame? You never stated when I asked before?

Depends on genetics but the maximum amounts that have been speculated (within research circles) is 1-2lbs per week at the most optimal levels in untrained athtletes. It changes to much less with trained athletes.

27lbs in 4 weeks is fantasy land.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wasnt talking about that Bobo, I was talking about his claim that Dr. D should be looking like frank zane and all that how does he look at least you have a pic or something, and like i said people that have seen him know he is no slouch thats all. Hey I would question validity also...

And I was asking Bio Hazzard what is his contributions as clearly we know yours...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasnt talking about that Bobo, I was talking about his claim that Dr. D should be looking like frank zane and all that how does he look at least you have a pic or something, and like i said people that have seen him know he is no slouch thats all. Hey I would question validity also...

And I was asking Bio Hazzard what is his contributions as clearly we know yours...
The point being is that if someone claims to have made that change so fast and be 217 at 5.6% then the knee jerk reaction is "prove it" because its so out there in terms of results.

Biohazzard never made those claims even though he probably could have been less abrasive with his posts.

Can you imagine if someone you didn't know made these claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DK0313 Anabolics 0
DK0313 Weight Loss 4
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0
IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 2