Clen....Liq or Pill?

jiggaman73

Awards
Anybody have any opinions as which form is the most effective? Also, does Clen HCL differ from another pill form?

Emiran

Awards
You're basically getting the same thing from the pill or the liquid. At times, the liquid is cheaper but it can be harder to dose since you have to figure out mathematically how many milliliters you need to take daily based on the concentration of mcg of clen per mL. This is labeled on the bottle or on the site when you buy it, so it's nothing hard to figure out, but it is a little bit more complicated than just taking a standardized pill that's usually going to just have 25-50mcg of clen. Clen HCl is just the clenbuterol salt which is probably the most common way you're going to find it. In solution it would be dissolved, still clen though. So it's all up to you. I'd get the liquid since it's more clen for your buck off some research chemical site. Some say the chemicals aren't filtered for human consumption but I bet you'll find a lot of board members on this forum who would disagree and who have had great results from the research chemical, as good as the pharmaceutical pill form.

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
Liquid...

Easier to customize a dose as opposed to splitting tabs.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
EDIT:, No, its not legal at all. The FDA laughs at the "research" label.

Joe's Average

Awards
Liquid clen. Learn to love it and learn to hate it. You'll see what I mean.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaddMaxxZ Anabolics 0
50Magnum Anabolics 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25
OlivesJenn Supplements 6