Lipo-6

T

txsteve

Awards
I've been taking Lipo-6 for two weeks and having good results with it. Sweating like a speed freak when i workout but not feeling jacked up at 4 caps per day (2 when i wake up and 2 at 2pm). What dosages do you guys recommend (bottle says 4/day) and how long can i take it without causing problems? I am not taking anything else other than multi and glucosamine/chondroitin and am eating very clean.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any experience, but if your still getting the results you need I would stay inside perameters and just ride the bottle out on it's regular dosage. I know it's fun to mega dose, but if your sweating as much as you want and not having any jitters your doing fine.

Gl, sounds like you got your ducks in a row, maybe throw some flax seed oil, or cod liver oil in there also. And I like my sesamin 2.

A

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah as long as you are seeing results keep your dose the same. Once results taper off you can go up to 2 caps 3 times per day - this is the most that I have used.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
agree with the above comments. I also went up to 6 without problems. 2 pills 3x per day. I went through two bottles and then switched to another. I don't think you need to worry about cycling off.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree as well, 6 caps a day will have you feelin it, and add some ephedrine for a super potent stack.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW, i can't imagine what 6 pills PLUS ephedrine would be like!!!!! That would definetly be a powerful stack. did you do it chaps? how was it?

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I did and it's nuts i couldn't handle doing it with ephedrine everyday it was just like crack, lol.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well i'm cutting naturally right now and i may add it in to my current supplement stack we'll see. I am wanting to try Dicana or Thyrogen X though. When i go on my Test/Tren cycle i'll be using clen/yohimbine hcl and probably T3, now THAT's some serious fatburning, lol.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'd say... people are getting good results with Gaspari's Thyro tabs but you still need to pct them. They are sweatin' the damn pounds off like crazy! I never tried it though.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i'm cutting naturally right now and i may add it in to my current supplement stack we'll see. I am wanting to try Dicana or Thyrogen X though. When i go on my Test/Tren cycle i'll be using clen/yohimbine hcl and probably T3, now THAT's some serious fatburning, lol.
How would you PCT that? guggul?

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
NOW Thyroid support which has selenium, guggul, l-tyrosine, iodine, selenium etc in it and probably some extra guggul extract.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you gonna log it? i'd be interested to see the results.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
My cycle? We'll see i just might and i'm not 100% that i'm going to use T3 i may just stick with Dicana or Thyrogen X. Is it the results of T3 that your interested in? My cycle is going to be: 200mg test Prop eod and 100-150mg tren ace eod for 10 weeks along with 75mg Proviron and .5mg cabergoline.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya i'll log that no problem, it'll keep me on track. Why are you interested in doing a similar one?