Suggestions for female weightloss?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend has put on a few pounds recently (we just got back from a Caribbean cruise with mucho free, delicious food), and she desperately wants to lose it. Being somewhat ecto myself, I have no clue about weightloss, particularly for a female. Are there any supps that you guys could recommend for fat-burning and appetite suppression for a female? Thanks.

liftin mama

Awards
I was actually about to post the same thing. I have gained about 7-10 lbs this year and I'm trying reallly hard to loose it. Last year I was 120 lbs with good muscle tone, and now I'm hitting 130..and I'm doing pretty much the same thing. I'm 24...and I'm hoping my metabolism isn't slowing already!! Are there any good supplements or weight loss 'drugs' that could help out??? I workout each morning- cardio/weight training, and I eat 5 small meals a day. MY b/f is all into this bodybuilding stuff so he makes sure I eat enough protein. I really don't know what to do....

I would loveeee help!!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck, mama. Hopefully some of these wise people will have some helpful suggestions. My gf's really stressing on it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established